Ted Nugent’s Ex-Wife Sandra Janowski Bio, Husband, Death Cause, Kids
Facts of Sandra Janowski
|Full Name:||Sandra Janowski|
|Birth Date:||December 29, 1946|
|Death Date:||November 11, 1982|
|Birth Place||Bay City, Bay County Michigan|
|Kids||Sasha Nugent, Starr Nugent, and Theodore Tobias Nugent|
|View more / View less Facts of Sandra Janowski|
- 1 Where was Sandra Janowski born?
- 2 Who was Sandra Janowski in a relationship with?
- 3 Does Sandra Janowski have children?
- 4 What is the net worth of Sandra Janowski’s husband Ted Nugent?
- 5 How many guns does Ted Nugent own?
- 6 What kind of guitar does Ted Nugent use?
- 7 How did Sandra Janowski die?
- 8 What did Paul McCartney say about Ted Nugent?
- 9 Professional Career of Ted Nugent
Sandra Janowski is famous as the ex-wife of an American singer, songwriter, guitarist, and activist Ted Nugent.
Where was Sandra Janowski born?
Sandra Janowski opened her eyes to this beautiful world on 29th December 1948. She was born in Bay City, Bay County Michigan. She was just 34 years old at the time of her death. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign was Capricorn. Sandra used to celebrate her birthday on the 29th of December every year.
By nationality, she held American citizenship and belonged to white ethnic background. Similarly, she followed Christianity as a religion.
Who was Sandra Janowski in a relationship with?
Sandra was single at the time of her death. But previously she was in a conjugal relationship with her ex-husband Ted Nugent. By profession, her ex-husband is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, and activist. The duo must have met each other through some mutual friends. After dating each other for some time they finally decide to take the next step.
The duo walked the aisle and said the marriage views in 1970. Their wedding was blessed by many friends and relatives. They were happy in their own little world. But sadly after some time of their marriage, they were not in a good relationship. So they decided to go their separate ways. And divorced each other in 1979.
Does Sandra Janowski have children?
Yes, Sandra is the mother of three children. She and her ex-husband Ted had given birth to two daughters and one adorable son. Their names are Sasha Nugent, Starr Nugent, and Theodore Tobias Nugent.
What is the net worth of Sandra Janowski’s husband Ted Nugent?
Sandra’s husband Ted Nugent has an estimated net worth of around $10 Million as of 2022. He was able to earn that hefty sum of money from his long-term career as a singer. Besides this, he also works as a songwriter, guitarist, and activist. From these jobs too he makes a lot of money. Likewise, He is very satisfied with his job and career at the moment. This huge net worth includes James’ annual salary, property, bank balance, and assets.
He also earns an extra sum of money from paid partnerships, sponsored contracts, and paid partnerships. Furthermore, Ted is living happily and lavishly with the income he has earned throughout his career.
How many guns does Ted Nugent own?
Ted has about 200 personal firearms which were given for auction. His firearms are including custom Ted Nugent guns, personal carry guns, presentation guns, Ted Nugent Ammo, plus a vast selection of Uncle Ted’s personal Archery Equipment, memorabilia, and more.
What kind of guitar does Ted Nugent use?
Usually, Ted Nugent plays Gibson Byrdland guitars. Other than his Gibson Byrdland, Ted also frequently uses Gibson Les Paul and PRS models on stage.
How did Sandra Janowski die?
Sandra left this world on 11 November 1982. After her divorce from her ex-husband, she was not in good condition. As he started indulging herself in alcohol and drugs. And while driving her car under the influence on 11 November 1982 she had a car accident. Her accident occurred in Jackson. Jackson County Machinga.
What did Paul McCartney say about Ted Nugent?
Paul said he cannot stand Ted in an interview. It was because he hunts innocent animals for his pleasure. So he called him ‘not a real musician.
Professional Career of Ted Nugent
- By profession Sandra’s ex-husband, Ted is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, and activist.
- Tec formed a band alongside his friends which was named The Amboy Dukes in 1964.
- His band music covered different rock genres like hard rock, acid rock, and heavy metal.
- Over the early 1970s, the band released some more albums like Survival of the Fittest Live in 1971, Call of the Wild in 1973, and Tooth Fang and Claw in 1974.
- During his time it is said that he has performed over 300 shows per year.
- Likewise, he has also written many books on hunting including, Blood Trails: The Truth about Bowhunting (1991), God, Guns, & Rock ‘N’ Roll (2000), and Kill It & Grill It: A Guide to Preparing and Cooking Wild Game and Fish (2005).