What is the Net Worth of Samantha Wallace? Is She Married?
Facts of Samantha Wllance
|Full Name:||Samantha Wllance|
|Birth Date:||March 14, 1983|
|Break Up||Mendeecees Harris, Yandy Smith|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||NYC College of Technology|
|Kids||Lil Mendeecees Jr|
|Samantha Wllance Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Samantha Wllance|
Television star, Samantha Wallace is well-known as a member of the series “Love & Hip Hop: New York” in season 7.
How old is Samantha Wallace?
38 years old Samantha Yvonne Wallace was born on 14 March 1983 in Brooklyn, in the United States of America. She was born under the sun sign of Pisces. She has an American nationality and is of African-Puerto Rican ethnicity. Kim Wallace is the biological mother of Samantha Wallace. She is the youngest child in the family.
She has four siblings, three older brothers, and one older sister. After completing her high school studies she went to the NYC College of Technology and completed a degree in dental hygiene.
What is the Net Worth of Samantha Wallace?
Samantha Wallace has gained lots of fame and money from her successful career on reality television. According to some sources, she has an estimated net worth of approx $500,000 as of 2022. It seems that she is living a lavish and luxurious life from her income. Her salary is not revealed on social media and it is still under review.
Personal life of Samantha Wallace
Previously, she was in a relationship with Mendeecees Harris. The pair met each other from the show during its sixth season and have been dating since. They both were in a romantic relationship. The relationship between Samantha and Mendeecees is known by everyone in the entertainment industry. In future seasons of “Love & Hip Hop: New York,” they were likely to play the role of a couple.
The main reason Samantha appeared in Love and Hip Hop is because of Mendeecees. They dated for a couple of years. After their two years of relationship, Wallace became pregnant with her first child. She was blessed with a son born on October 9, 2005. Lil Mendeecees Jr is the name of their first child.
So, they think to end their relationship and broke up with each other. Wallace and Mendeecees moved on their own way after separation. Mendeecees was in a relationship with Yandy Smith. Then he married Yandy and welcomed more children from his relationship. He was also sent to prison for eight years after pleading guilty to drug trafficking in 2016.
He was into drug trafficking for around seven years from 2005 to 2012. Lil gave all the money back which he had earned from the television show along with a sports car worth over $100,000. As per the reports, he said that he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess cocaine and heroin.
The Career of Samantha Wallace
- Samantha Wallace is a television star. She is a very hard-working woman.
- She began her career by appearing on television shows. At first, she was seen in the 5th season of Love &Hip Hop: New York as a guest member.
- This show was the original installment of the “Love & Hip Hop” franchise which airs on VH1.
- This series is all about the lives of several people living in New York City, who are involved with hip-hop music.
- Similarly, she again appeared on the seventh season of Love & Hip Hop: New York. In this season she played as a supporting cast.
- She gained lots of fame and popularity after appearing in the 5th season. Likewise, Samantha’s mother Kim Wallace was also seen on the show with her.