Samantha Stosur Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Boyfriend, Height
Facts of Samantha Stosur
|Full Name:||Samantha Stosur|
|Birth Date:||March 30, 1984|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
|Hair Color||Golden Brown|
|Birth Place||Brisbane, Queensland|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Polish and English)|
|Education||Helensvale State High School|
|Siblings||Dominic , Daniel|
|Samantha Stosur Facebook|
|Samantha Stosur Twitter|
|Samantha Stosur Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Samantha Stosur|
Samantha is an Australian professional tennis player. Stosur was the best Australian single player for 452 consecutive weeks from October 2008 to June 2017.
Samantha Stosur has two Brothers
Samantha was born on March 30, 1984, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Currently, she is 35 years old with a birth sign Aries. Her birth name is Samantha Jane Stosur. It is often referred to like Sam as a nickname.
She is the daughter of Dianne Stosur(mother) and Tony Stosur(father). Samantha has two brothers, Dominic and Daniel. She had learned to play tennis from her brother Daniel at the age of eight.
She is of Polish descent through her grandmother. At the age of 6, her family members are forced to move to Adelaide because of the destruction caused by the flood that destroyed her family home and her business.
High School at Helensvale State
She holds an Australian nationality and belongs to a mixed (Polish and English) ethnicity. Stosur completed her education at Helensvale State High School on the Gold Coast and Gaven State School. She attended the Queensland Academy of Sports under Geoff Masters when she was 14, and joined the Australian Institute of Sports tennis program when she was 16 years old.
What is the Net Worth and Salary Samantha Stosur?
In Australia, she was previously the highest-paid female player and ranked 15th in the Australian sports list of BRW 2010. Samantha Stosur had an estimated $18million. Her net worth rose to $ 17.5 million in 2018 but is lower compared to female tennis stars like Venus Williams, Serena Williams, and Maria Sharapova.
Stosur has gained earnings of about $17.12 million from her tennis career. In 2017 her earning from tennis winnings were quoted at around $700,000. She has advertising contracts with brands such as Lacoste, Elephants, ASICS clothing, USUNA, and Babolat racquets. She bought a house in Benowa in 2007 for $508,500.
Is Samantha Stosur Gay? Relationship Status
35 years old Samantha Stosur is yet not married. Once there was a rumor that she is a lesbian, and it is reported that she is with Lisa Raymond, who is her partner for women. The rumor hovered in the summer of 2012 when she beat Dominika Cibulkova as she exposed her muscles.
In addition, Samantha’s closeness towards Lisa, who is an open lesbian, is creating curiosity and doubt regarding her sexuality. But nobody spoke openly about their relationship. Therefore, Samantha, who is a lesbian, is just a rumor.
Apart from her love life, Samantha Stosur loves simple pleasures such as going to the beach, swimming in the sea, hanging out with friends, surfing, and listening to music. Sam also enjoys other sports activities such as snorkeling and cycling.
Samantha Stosur’s Height, Weight, Body Size
Australian Tennis player Samantha has an attractive body figure. She stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and body weight of 68kg. Likewise, she has golden brown hair color and blue eyes color. Furthermore, her shoe size is 8(US) and her dres’ size is 4(US).
Samantha Stosur’s Career
- Samantha started her career early. At the age of 16, she played in the World Youth Club in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Her first professional tennis started in 1999 at the ITF Circuit.
- Then she debuted in 2000 on the tour of the Women’s Tennis Association.
- At the Australian Open 2006, she came for the first time in the fourth round.
- Her best individual results have arisen to date at a Grand Slam tournament.
- Solid results brought her in January 2007 on a then-career-high No. 27. In 2009 Sam came to a real single player.
- In 2009, Sam became notable for her serve, which is now considered one of the best on the women’s tour, while her year-end ranking 13th on another career for the Queenslanders.
- Stosur made it to Indian Wells and the Miami neighborhoods before triumphing in Charleston and continuing a second WTA singles title for her rally.
- Stosur was a finalist at her next event in Stuttgart. She met Justine Henin and a quarter-finalist in Madrid as she prepared for Roland Garros.
- Her best time on the tour was with semi-final faces in Eastbourne, Stanford, and quarterfinal games in San Diego, New Haven, Osaka, and at the US Open.
- Stosur finished her year at the WTA Tour Championships in Qatar, where she was a semi-finalist.
- She also won the WTA Diamond ACES Award in 2010, recognizing Stosur’s tireless efforts in developing tennis for fans, the media, and local areas.