Samantha Smith Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Height
Samantha Smith is the sister of rapper and businessman Nipsey Hussle.
Early Life of Samantha Smith
Samantha Smith was born on August 1, 1987, in Los Angeles, the United States. As of 2020, she turned 33 years old. She is the daughter of Angelique Smith and Dawit Asghedom.
Further, she has two brothers named Samiel Asghedom and Nipsey Hussle as her siblings. Samantha holds an American nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group.
Death of Her Brother Nipsey and Custody of Daughter
Nipsey Asghedom, the brother of Samantha was shot dead on 31 April 2019. Her brother who was the rapper and an only brother and best friend of Samiel was murdered ruthlessly in his own clothing store. Moreover, Nipsey was shot by a holder and was captured in the CCTV footage.
After the death of her brother, Samantha filed the case for the custody of her brother’s daughter named Emani with her mother Natasha. Fortunately, Samantha won the case and even got custody of Emani. As, of now, she is living with her brother’s daughter Emani and her son.
Is Samantha Smith Married?
Talking about her personal life, Samantha is not a married woman. Though she is not married she has a son named Khalil Kimble born in 2014.
What is Samantha Smith Net Worth and Salary?
Besides this, she is also the sister of a celebrity. According to t0o the sources, the estimated net worth of her younger brother Nipsey Hussle is around $8 million as of 2022. Likewise, the net worth of her elder brother Samiel is around $5 million.
Body Measurement of Smith
Regarding her height and weight, she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 64 kg only. The exact body measurement of this beautiful lady is 38 inches bust, 27 inches waist, and 40 inches hip. Likewise, she has black eyes with black hair.
- As Samantha has graduated as a skin specialist, she works as a skin therapist. Being a skin therapist, she earns a decent sum, of money ad, of course, she has a good and successful career. Samantha earns quite well to su[port the life of her family.
- Moving towards his celebrity brother, Nipsey is the rapper famous for his songs Double Up, Racks In THe Middle, Last Time That I Checc’d, Hussle &Motivate, and so on.
- Likewise, he is also a successful businessman. Though he struggled a lot to support his life at the beginning, he finally established himself as an entrepreneur as well.
- Likewise, her brother Samiel along with Nipsey opened The Marathon Clothing, a clothing store in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.
- Moreover, they also held a huge grand opening event for the store on June 17, 2017. Besides this, he is also the owner of a non-profit organization, the Margaret Boutte Foundation Inc.
- Likewise, her brother Samiel is also the owner of another company Inner/visions Film Productions.