What is the Salary of the host of Sunday NFL Countdown Samantha Ponder? Sportscaster Estimates the Net Worth of $12.5 Million
American sportscaster currently working as a reporter and host for ESPN college football and basketball games. Moreover, she is an American journalist. Also, she hosts a pre-game show broadcasted by ESPN as a part of the network’s coverage.
What is the Salary of Samantha Ponder?
The host of Sunday NFL countdown, Samantha Ponder is reported to earn a salary of around $5 million but more precisely around $4.9 million working for ESPN. Similarly, she has an estimated net worth of around $12.5 million as of 2019. She is working as a host, reporter, and analyst for ESPN.
On the other hand, her husband Christian average annual salary of around $2,509,269 and a free agent. Christian has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019. The couple is living a rich lifestyle from their earning and their combined net worth of about $17.5 million as of 2019.
|Approximated Net Worth||$12.5 Million|
|Salary for ESPN||$4.9 Million|
|Combined Net Worth adding of Husband||$17.5 million|
House and other Assets
At Lake Minnetonka, the couple owned a house worth around $880,000 which they bought. After 1.5 years, the couple sold the house for a hefty sum of money $1.095 million. After that, they purchased a house worth around $2.2 million in Phoenix, Arizona.
Her husband Christian has a car collection is worth around $1 million. He is very fond of cars and owns several cars which included Range Rover, Lavish Brabus SV12 R Biturbo 800, and many more.
A Career in Sports Broadcasting
- As an intern at ESPN Zone Samantha started her journalism career.
- She started working as a researcher-assistant job with ABC-TV on the college football studio show shortly.
- She was offered a job as a sideline reporter for the Liberty Flames sports television network due to her hard work and talent.
- In the year 2009, she left liberty and started working for Fox Sports Net and Fox College Sports as a sideline reporter for Pac-10 and Big 12 college basketball and football games.
- She joined ESPN’s Longhorn Network in July 2011 after spending two years at Fox.
- Samantha accepted the position with the Longhorn Network, Ponder relocated to Austin, Texas.
- She works as a reporter and host for ESPN college football and basketball games since then.
Facts and Stats
On December 11, 1985, Samantha Ponder was born in Phoenix, Arizona as the daughter of Jerry Steele (father) and Cindi Steele (mother). Her age is 31 as of 2019. She has two siblings brother Barron Steele and Jerrod Jefferson “J.J”.
By nationality, she is American and belongs to a white ethnic background. She joined central high school. After that, in her high school, she attended King’s College in New York City. Samantha stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Samantha is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Christian Ponder. The couple married on December 12, 2012, at Hudson, Wisconsin courthouse. They blessed with three children. They are Bowden Sainte-Claire born on July 22, 2014, second child Robinson True Ponder born on June 20, 2017, and a daughter in July 2018.