Sam Caird, Wiki, Bio, Age, Actor, Net Worth 2022, Dating, Wife, Height
Facts of Sam Caird
|Full Name:||Sam Caird|
|Birth Date:||July 7, 1987|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Siblings||Joanna and Benjamin|
|View more / View less Facts of Sam Caird|
Sam Caird is a staff director and actor by his profession. He is also known as the husband of British actress Anna Popplewell. She is a British actress. Anna is a popular and familiar face in theater, TV, and films. Sam Caird has very little information is available because he is mainly behind the camera.
What is the Age of Sam Caird?
On 8 July 1987 in London, UK, Sam Carid was born. Currently, he is at the age of 32 years old according to the date of birth with his birth sign cancer. Sam is the son of John Caird and Annie Caird. His father John Caird is an English director.
Sam has two elder siblings, Joanna (born on 29 January 1983) and Benjamin (born on 10 October 1984). He belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who is Sam Caird Wife?
Sam Caird is a married man. He married Anna Popplewell who is an actress. Sam and Anna have been dating each other for quite some time before they decided to tie their knot. Caird and Popplewell wedded on 14 May 2016. Their marriage ceremony took place in London, England. The couple attends their marriage ceremony as a secret and intimate affair which was involvement by only their close friends and family members.
The duo had arranged for the group Motown Supreme to perform for their great day. The entire function supposedly went well and the musical event was also appreciated. After the wedding, Caird and Popplewell had sent a sweet message of thankfulness to the group. Motown Supreme update the message on their Facebook page:
“Some lovely feedback from our gorgeous bride and groom on Saturday – the very beautiful actress Anna Popplewell (Chronicles of Narnia) and her lovely husband Sam
‘You guys were extraordinarily brilliant, from the first song to the last number you had everyone on their feet. So fun, so talented and such a pleasure to work with; we are enormously grateful to you for making our wedding reception so special. Now we just need to throw more parties so we can have you play again. Thank you!!’ – Anna and Sam”
Before the marriage with Sam, from 2003 to 2005 Anna Popplewell had relations with British actor Rollo Weeks. Later on, from 2005 to 2007 Anna was into a romantic relationship with actor William Moseley. But at the moment, Anna is living a happily married life with Sam Caird. However, the couple has not yet started their family but is planning soon to do so. Currently, Sam and Anna are living together in Ellesmere, England.
Net Worth and Salary of Sam Caird
Sam Caird has earned a massive amount of money throughout his career. However, the director/actor has not revealed any information about his actual salary. Evaluation of the net worth of Sam Caird is to be around $7 million as of 2019.
Sam Caird’s Height and Weight
Sam Caird has maintained a good body structure with a healthy lifestyle. Similarly, he has average height with suitable body weight.
The Professional Career of Sam Caird as a Director and Actor
- To begin with the profession, Sam Caird is a staff director. Caird has acted as well as done direction work. Sam has diverse credits of stage direction
- Caird was the staff director of ‘Treasure Island’ at the National Theater. Caird worked as an assistant director for ‘Arden of Faversham’ and ‘The Witch of Edmonton’ for the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Similarly, Caird has three credits as an actor in a short film Farmhand (2012), in a comedy series totally Tom (2011), and another short Shades of Mourning in the year 2007.
- In 2015 Sam also worked as an assistant on Hamlet. Similarly, in 2015 including The Tempest, Romeo and Juliet, Don Giovanni, Coalition, Here, Even Stillness…, and Constellations where he worked.
- In ”True Meaning of Christmas,” Sam was the lead director of productions.
- Together with his father John Caird and Paul Gordon Sam co-wrote Christmas musical Little Miss Scrooge in December 2013 it was premiered.