Who is Salina Deleon? Personal Life & Other Facts of Cormier’s Wife
Facts of Salina Deleon
|Full Name:||Salina Deleon|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Salina Deleon|
Saline Deleon came into the limelight after marrying Daniel Ryan Cormier who is an American mixed martial artist and Olympic wrestler. Her husband Cormier competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC).
Early Life of Salina Deleon
Born and raised in the United States of America as Salina Marie Deleon in Fresno, California. Her birth date and parents’ details are still under review. She is a native American.
As per her nationality, Salina is an American citizen and is of Caucasian ethnicity. Deleon had an awesome childhood with her siblings. She was raised along with her siblings in California by their parents. Salina has dark brown eyes color with brownish hair color.
Married Life of Salina Deleon with Daniel Cormier
After dating for a long period of time, her boyfriend Daniel proposed to her on July 4, 2014. After three years of engagement, Salina exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Daniel Cormier on May 27, 2017. Their wedding ceremony was held in Half Bay Moon, California. At the couple’s wedding, only a few friends and family members were present.
She became the mother of a child from her married life with her husband Cormier. The couple welcomed their first child Kaedyn Cormier. After became parents of a child their marriage became stronger. Currently, the couple having a blissful married with each other. Deleon and Cormier shared a great love bonding with them.
But her husband previously married his former girlfriend Robin. From their married life, they became the parents of two kids. They are Daniel Cormier II (son) born on February 16, 2011, and daughter Marquita Kalani Cormier born on March 4, 2012. However, their relationship couldn’t last long and ended with divorce but the reason for their divorce is still missing. So Salina Deleon is the 2nd wife of MMA player Daniel Cormier.
What’s Salina Deleon Husband Net Worth?
Salina Deleon has earned a decent sum of money from her career. So it is hard to determine her actual net worth. Salina only came into the limelight as the celebrity wife. Her husband Daniel Cormier has an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2022 according to celebrity net worth.
From his professional career, he earns a sum of around $1,820,000 as his annual salary and is among the highest-paid UFC fighters of recent times. Her husband Daniel received $500,000 approximately in a match against Stipe Miocic. Also, he received a sum of $1 million in a game he lost against Jon Jones.
The MMA fighter Daniel earned a flat $500 thousand for the win but usually, he earned $750,000 for the fight. He earned a considerable amount from various sponsorships and bonuses. She with her husband Daniel are living quite a luxurious life since they have a massive net worth. Also, the couple possesses some expensive care brands and houses.
- According to different sources, Salina Deleon worked as a waitress in a restaurant named Hooters located in Fresno.
- Also, she worked on several other platforms, but the exact details are yet to be revealed.
- But after her marriage with MMA player Daniel, she might stop working.
- She may be looking after her kids becoming a housewife.
- But it is yet to confirm whether she is engaged in any jobs or not.
- But her husband Daniel is an American former mixed martial artist and former Olympic wrestler.
- Her husband Cormier signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), where he is a former two-division world champion, having held the heavyweight and light heavyweight world championships simultaneously.
- Also, he is the second fighter in UFC history to hold titles in two weight classes simultaneously and is the first to defend titles in two different divisions.
- Cormier was Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion and King of the Cage Heavyweight Champion prior to the UFC.
- Now he is working as an analyst and commentator for the UFC. Also, he is to be one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time.