Bio & Personal Life of M. Night Shyamalan’s daughter Saleka Shyamalan
Facts of Saleka Shyamalan
|Full Name:||Saleka Shyamalan|
|Birth Place||In Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania|
|Father||M. Night, Saleka Shyamalan|
|Siblings||Shivani Shyamalan, Ishani Shyamalan|
|Saleka Shyamalan Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Saleka Shyamalan|
Grab media attention as a celebrity kid of M. Night Shyamalan. Her father is an American filmmaker and actor who is popular for making films with contemporary supernatural plots and twist endings.
Saleka Shyamalan has Two Sibling
In Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, the daughter of M. Night, Saleka Shyamalan was born in the year 1996. By nationality, Saleka is American and belongs to the mixed ethnic ground (Indian-American). Her mother’s name is Bhavna Vaswani.
Her father is an American filmmaker and actor while her mother is an Indian-American psychologist and social worker. She has two siblings sisters Shivani Shyamalan and Ishani Shyamalan. In the year 2018, she graduated from Brown University located in Providence, Rhode Island.
Net Worth of Saleka Shyamalan Parents’
Saleka came into the spotlight as a celebrity kid. She is yet to be engaged in her own profession and earned worth. Her father M. Night Shyamalan’s net worth is around $50 million as of 202. He has earned this hefty amount of wealth from his film career.
Her father popular movie Wide Awake collected more than $305 million at the box office. The film was made on a budget of $6 million only. His film The Sixth Sense earned $672.8 million at the box office and the film budget was $40 million. Her father other movie Unbreakable made on a budget of $75 million collected $248.1 million at the box office.
His film Lady in the Water made $72.8 million at the box office which was made under the budget of $70 million. On the other hand, her mother Bhavna has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 million. She has earned this worth from her career as an Indian-American psychologist.
Saleka Shyamalan is living a standard lifestyle in a luxurious way from her parents’ earning.
Her Parents’ Involvement in Social Work
Saleka Shyamalan’s parents are involved in social work. Her father founded the M. Night Shyamalan Foundation. It helps to eliminate hardship faced by people and barriers created by poverty and social or racial injustice in their respective communities.
This organization mainly supports community leaders in Africa, Asia, and North America in their efforts to improve their communities. Her family is involved in social work & which proves that they are living a luxurious life.
What is Saleka Shyamalan Relationship status? Her Parents’ Personal Life
Saleka Shyamalan’s relationship status is single. The celebrity kid has kept the details of her love life pretty much entirely under wraps.
Talking about her parents’ personal life, Her father and mother started dating from their college days. After their long-term relationship, the couple exchanged wedding vows in the year 1993. Form their married life, they were blessed with three daughters together.
Their first daughter was named Saleka Shyamalan, Ishani Shyamalan, and Shivani Shyamalan respectively. As of now, her family is living a blissful life together.
Her Parents’ Career
- Her father M. Night Shyamalan is an American filmmaker and actor who was born on August 6, 1970.
- Saleka’s father is well-known for making films with contemporary supernatural plots and twist endings.
- His films exceed $3 billion globally in the cumulative gross.
- In the year 1992, he made his directorial debut with his first movie Praying with Anger.
- After that, his second movie in 1998 was the comedy-drama film Wide Awake.
- In the year 1999, his film’s supernatural thriller The Sixth Sense received a good response from the audience.
- Then his film the superhero thriller Unbreakable was released in the year 20000.
- Then his other film the science fiction thriller Signs in the year 2002.
- In the year 2004, his film the period-piece thriller The Village.
- He received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Director and the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for his film The Sixth Sense.
- Also, he is known for filming and setting his films in and outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Most of his films were successful commercially & co-produced and released by Walt Disney Studios’ Touchstone and Hollywood film imprints.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri by the government of India in the year 2008.
- Oth the other hand, her mother is an Indian-American psychologist.