Who is Sakina Kamwendo Father? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband
Facts of Sakina Kamwendo
|Full Name:||Sakina Kamwendo|
|Education||Stanwest High School|
|Sakina Kamwendo Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Sakina Kamwendo|
- 1 Where was Sakina Kamwendo born?
- 2 Where did Sakina Kamwendo complete her education?
- 3 What is the eye color of Sakina Kamwendo?
- 4 What is Sakina Kamwendo’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
- 5 Is Sakina Kamwendo Married?
- 6 Sakina Kamwendo’s Rumors and Controversies
- 7 Sakina Kamwendo’s Professional Career
- 8 FAQ of Sakina Kamwendo
Sakina Kamwendo is a famous radio presenter. Recently, she is presenting an Update at Noon that airs between 12:00 and 13:00 every day of the week except the weekends.
Where was Sakina Kamwendo born?
Sakina Kmawendo’s date of birth is not available. However, according to her Twitter, her birthday is on the 26th of September. She was born in South Africa. By birth her sun sign is Libra. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Sakina holds South African nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group.
Where did Sakina Kamwendo complete her education?
But according to the sources she studied at her school level at Stanwest High School which is located on 1 Jan Delang St, Standerton, 2430, South Africa. She enrolled at the University of Witwatersrand where she did her undergraduate studies. Sakina had the qualities that a perfect presenter should possess since her childhood. She was very straightforward and bold.
What is the eye color of Sakina Kamwendo?
She looks very fit and healthy as well. She has got a black pair of eyes and naturally black hair.
What is Sakina Kamwendo’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
Though her exact net worth and salary of Sakina are not available, we assume that her net worth is in the six digits. Sakina started her career very long ago and she is working in this field passionately. With this dedication and passion, she has not only earned a name as well as wealth. She is among the most popular radio presenter on a very popular show. So, from this, she might be learning very well for sure.
Being the host of popular shows and rated the most popular among the hosts, she is earning well and of course, living well too. Her way of presenting herself and the way she reveals herself in the media show that she is living a quiet luxurious life.
Is Sakina Kamwendo Married?
Regarding her personal life, Sakina is a married woman. The name and other information about her husband are not available. Though we don’t have any information about her husband, we assume that he might also be one of the successful people in any field as she is among the reputed presenters.
She is the mother of four children. But, the name of her children is not available. Once on the official page of SABC, condolence was expressed on the sudden demise of her daughter. So from this, we come to know that she has lost one of her daughters. Well, let’s just wait till she reveals information about her personal life in the media.
Sakina Kamwendo’s Rumors and Controversies
The radio show hosted Sakina Kamwendo’s morning show was cut abruptly by the management team, halfway through the allotted hour recently on Friday. According to the sources, the producers of the show instructed to take Kamwendo off the air and fill in the time with any available music.
Kamwendo’s final show with the station and management was shut down. She was angered by how Kamwendo vocalized to the listeners that she had been kept in the dark about her future with SAfm and the SABC after the end of her contract.
The staff of SABC said that Kamwendo first heard from other sources that she presents the morning show and that another presenter is signed to take her place.
Sakina Kamwendo’s Professional Career
- Kamwendo’s radio journey started at Radio Eldos, a community station in Eldorado Park. Sakina is an award-winning radio presenter.
- Likewise, she is the co-anchor, with Leanne Manas, of SABC2’s flagship breakfast show ‘Morning Live’ which is on air from 6 to 9 am every weekday.
- Prior to that, she was on METRO FM’s ‘Talk with Sakina’ which was voted the ‘Best News & Actuality Show’ at the MTN Radio Awards 2013 and 2014.
- Moving forward, her big break came when Talk Radio 702 allowed her to screen calls for the overnight show. But, she soon moved on to produce weekend and then early breakfast shows.
- After that, she was offered the position of Traffic Reporter on the David O’Sullivan Show.
- With this offer, she decided to quit the Maths Centre to concentrate on broadcasting full-time.
- In addition to traffic, Sakina also hosted the “graveyard slot” at 702.
- This gave the station’s management the confidence in her ability to ask her to “stand-in” on other shows – PLUS and produce the legendary John Robbie Show.
- Sakina loved working at 702 and she also had greater on-air aspirations.
- Further will all the dreams and expectations, Sakina moved to the SABC/ SAfm, where she now hosts “AM Live” and SABC’s #ForumAt8.
FAQ of Sakina Kamwendo
What is the ethnicity of Sakina Kamwendo?
Sakina Kamwendo belongs to the black ethnicity.
Where did Sakina Kamwendo go to college?
Sakina Kamwendo went to Stanwest High School. After that, she completed her graduation from the University of Witwatersrand.
What is Sakina Kamwendo famous for?
Sakina Kamwendo is famous as a radio presenter who presents an Update at Noon that airs between 12:00 and 13:00 every day of the week except the weekends.