Who is Ryder Fieri? His Bio, Personal Life, Parents, Net Worth as of 2022
Facts of Ryder Fieri
|Full Name:||Ryder Fieri|
|Birth Date:||December 31, 2005|
|Hair Color||Light Blonde|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Grandparents||Penelope Ferry, Jim Ferry|
|Education||Sequoia Elementary School|
|View more / View less Facts of Ryder Fieri|
Ryder Fieri gained media attention since his birth as a celebrity youngest son. He is popular as the celebrity son of the host, restaurateur, producer, and author Guy Fieri and his wife Lori Fieri. His father Guy is an Emmy Award-winning television presenter known for hosting various television series on the Food Network.
When Ryder Fieri Celebrate His Birthday?
Ryder Fieri celebrates his birthday on 31st December and was born in 2005 at Santa Rosa Hospital, United States. He is the youngest son of father Guy Fieri and mother Lori Fieri. His birth sign is Capricorn and his birthplace is in Los Angeles, California. His father Guy is one of the world-renowned Food Network chef and television personalities.
Having American nationality, Ryder is of mixed ethnicity. He has a sibling brother Hunter Fieri, born on August 7, 1996. Ryder has a named Morgan Fieri. His grandparents were Penelope Ferry, & Jim Ferry. He is studying at Sequoia Elementary School.
Relationship Status of His Parents’
Ryder Fieri is too young to be involved in any type of relationship. He is living life under the care of his parents. Talking about the love story of his parents, they first met in the year 1993, when Fieri was visiting California. Lori also traveled from Rhode Island to San Diago. She had to stop in California to see her friend that worked in a restaurant. From that point, their love story started.
Fortunately, he has worked in the same restaurant. According to Guy, it was love at first sight for his father Guy & later confessed it. However, Lori did not feel the same about Guy & not very warm to him. Slowly, things went weird after working out in the end & becoming good friends. Before their marriage, they dated for a long period of time. Finally, they married in the year 1995. Since then they are living happily together two their two sons.
Net Worth of Ryder Fieri’s Parents
He just came into the limelight as the celebrity son who has been living a luxurious life. Ryder has born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Since his childhood, he has been living a luxurious life. Ryder’s father Guy Fieri has an estimated net worth of $25 million as of 2022. His prime source of earning is his professional career.
Also, he is earning money from different restaurants around the country. His father Guy has a passion for collecting vintage American car models includes a 1968 Pontiac Firebird, a Chevrolet Impala SS (1969), and a Jeep CJ-5 (1976), and many other classic cars. So he has been living a luxurious life from his parent’s earning.
- Celebrity son, Ryder has featured alongside his father on shows such as Guy’s Grocery Games and Guy Fieri’s Family Union.
- Since then he hasn’t featured in any of his father’s tv shows.
- But his brother Hunter has passion definitely lies in cooking. In the year 2009, he has appeared in several Tv shows along with his famous father.
- He was in the 3 episodes of the TV series Guys Big Bite from the year 2008 to 2016.
- Also, he has offered the opportunity to work and learn at various Michelin star restaurants across the USA and UK.
- His father Guy Fieri is an American restaurateur, author, and an Emmy Award-winning television presenter.
- Also, he co-owns three restaurants in California, licenses his name to restaurants in New York City and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- His father Guy is popular for hosting various television series on the Food Network.
- The Food Network had made Fieri the “face of the network” by mid-2010.
- The New York Times reported that Fieri brought an “element of rowdy, mass-market culture to American food television”, and that his “prime-time shows attract more male viewers than any others on the network” in the year 2010.
- So his father is a well-known name in the food industry who is also the owner of many restaurants.