Ryan Reaves Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Ryan Reaves
|Full Name:||Ryan Reaves|
|Birth Date:||January 20, 1987|
|Profession:||Ice hockey player|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Education||St. John's-Ravenscourt School|
|Ryan Reaves Twitter|
|Ryan Reaves Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ryan Reaves|
Ryan Reaves is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who has earned so much fame through his skillful games with such hockey teams as St. Louis Blues and Pittsburgh Penguins.
Early Days of Reaves
Ryan was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, on January 20, 1987. Currently, he is 33 years old and his sun sign is Aquarius. Born to an Afro-Canadian father Willard Reaves and mother Brenda Reaves. His father was known for his professional football skills as he played for the Canadian Football League (CFL) and the National Football League (NFL).
Reaves has a Brother
Reaves is Canadian and his ethnicity is Afro-Canadian. Ryan Reaves has a younger brother, Jordan Reaves who plays for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It was also at the school that he built on his passion for ice hockey.
He attended St. John’s-Ravenscourt School where he got a better opportunity to begin his hockey game career by first playing for the schools’ team.
Who is Ryan Reaves Wife?
Ryan Reaves is married to his wife Alanna Forsyth in August 2014. The wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Fairmont Winnipeg. The couple was blessed with a son whom they named Kane.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Ryan Reaves?
Ryan signed a 4-year contract worth $4,500,000 with the St Louis Blues, including $4,500,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,125,000.
In addition to acquiring Reaves and the Vancouver Canucks’ 2018 fourth-round draft selection from the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Golden Knights also gained 40 percent ($2 million) of Derick Brassard’s salary, giving Pittsburgh the cap room to take on his contract. With the Blues, he has an annual salary of 1.125 million dollars. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2019.
Body Measurement (Height & Weight)
Ryan has a height of 6 feet 1 inch while his weight is 102 kg. His hair color is black and his eye color is also black. Moreover, he has a phenomenal sense of humor and a bunch of tattoos all over his body. According to him, some of the tattoos on him are about his close friends who have passed on.
Ryan Reaves’s Career
- Ryan began his ice hockey career as a junior player with St. John’s-Ravenscourt of The Classical Academy High School (CAHS).
- He signed with the Brandon Wheat Kings of the major junior league called the Western Hockey League (WHL).
- He spent three seasons with the Brandon Wheat Kings.
- Moreover, Reaves was drafted by the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League (NHL) in round 5, #156 overall of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.
- After that, he was traded to the Peoria Rivermen of AHL.
- He was recalled from Peoria by the Blues on October 10, 2010. He made his NHL debut with St. Louis Blues on October 11, 2010.
- Ryan returned to Peoria after two games with the Blues.
- He later scored his first NHL goal on January 12, 2011, against Jonas Hiller of the Anaheim Ducks.
- On February 23, 2018, the Pittsburgh Penguins exchanged Reaves for the Vegas Golden Knights’ Tobias Lindberg and he scored a goal against the Winnipeg Jets that qualified his team for the 2018 Stanley Cup Finals.
- He was awarded a Steelers helmet after his legendary performance in the Pens’ 4-0 win against Nashville. He finished with a goal and two fights, which he dubbed “the Revo hat trick”.