How much money is Ryan Gosling Net Worth? His career from child actor to lead actor in movies & Tv series
Ryan Gosling is a Canadian actor as well as a musician who is famous for his role on Crazy Stupid Love, The Notebook, and most recently the musical phenomenon La La Land. Over the span of his profession, he has emerged in several dozen television series and more than twenty-five movies.
He may seem like a typical top man, with sculpted features and a winning smile, but beneath his dreamy looks is a character actor. He has earned a massive amount of money from his acting career.
What is Ryan Gosling Net Worth?
Ryan Gosling Net Worth and Salary: Ryan Gosling has an estimated net worth of around $60 million as of 2019. His devotion to his work is the reason he is always getting rave reviews on his job and the way he is able to make this astonishing net worth. Ryan gets about $700k – $1 million per each of his screen work. However, his current net worth is still missing from the media.
|Net Worth in 2019||$60 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor and Musician|
Moreover, his films have made more than $1 billion on his box office. In the year 2016, Ryan earned around $7 million in salaries from The Nice Guys. In the year 2018, he earned $6.5 million from the First Man. He is a producer, film director, and screenwriter as well which helped Ryan to earn a multi-million net worth. His net worth will surely be higher than this in his upcoming days.
As of now, he lives together with his partner, Eva, and their daughter in a big mansion worth around $3 million in Hollywood Hills Mansion. There is no information about what car Ryan drives, but he probably owns a lavish vehicle of an average price. Also, he is a lover of expensive watches and clothes.
Ryan Gosling’s Career
- Starting his career as a child actor, Ryan appeared in the teenage comedy series Breaker High from 1997 to 1998.
- In the year 1993, he attended an open audition in Montreal for a revival of Disney Channel’s The Mickey Mouse Club. Ryan was given a two-year contract as a musketeer and moved to Orlando, Florida. He appeared on-screen because other children were considered more talented.
- Ryan became close with Justin Timberlake and they lived together for around six months during the second year of the show. Justin’s mother became Ryan’s legal guardian after his mother returned to Canada.
His Success on the Big Screen
He decided to move into a big screen at the age of 19. After a supporting role in the football drama Remember the Titans, he secured a lead role as a young Jewish neo-Nazi in 2001’s The Believer. Director Henry Bean cast Ryan because his Mormon upbringing helped him understand the isolation of Judaism.
After that, he co-starred in the psychological thriller Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock and Michael Pitt in the year 2002. Ryan’s second screen appearance of 2002 was in The Slaughter Rule with David Morse. In the year 2003, he starred in The United States of Leland as a teenager imprisoned for the murder of a disabled boy.
His Appearance on famous TV series and Movies
Ryan appeared on a number of television shows, such as Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Goosebumps and Breaker High. He came to the attention of a wider audience in the year 2004 with a leading role in the commercially successful romantic drama The Notebook (2004).
Ryan has appeared in a number of movies and TV films. He had major roles in some movies such as Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), The Nice Guys (2016), and La La Land (2016).
A career as a Musician
Besides acting, he is also a musician. His band, Dead Man’s Bones released their self-titled debut album and toured North America in the year 2009. He plays guitar, keyboard, bass guitar, and sings vocals for the band, Dead Man.
Awards and Nominations
Ryan has won numerous awards and nominations. He won the MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss in the year 2004 for the movie, The Notebook. Also, he won the ShoWest Awards in the category of Male Star of Tomorrow for the same movie. His role in The Notebook also earned him six Teen Choice Awards in the year 2004.
His role as a drug-addicted teacher Dan Dunne in Half Nelson (2006) earned him a nomination for an Academy Award. Ryan’s role in Lars and the Real Girl (2007) was nominated for a Golden Globe Award. His role in La La Land won a Golden Globe Award and received a second Oscar nomination.
Interesting Facts of Ryan Gosling
- Ryan Gosling was born as Ryan Thomas Gosling on 12th November 1980, in Ontario, Canada.
- As of 2019, he is 39 years old and his horoscope is Scorpio.
- Ryan is the son of Thomas Ray Gosling (father) and Donna Gosling (mother).
- His father is a traveling salesman for a paper mill while his mother is a secretary who qualified as a high school teacher in 2011.
- He grew up with his older sister, Mandi Gosling.
- Ryan holds a Candian nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- He got his start in show business as a child actor at the age of 12.
- Ryan has an estimated net worth of around $60 million as of 2019.
- He is engaged with Eva Mendes in October 2016.
- Ryan has two daughters, Esmeralda Amanda Gosling, and Amada Lee Gosling.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet tall and his body weight is around 78 kg.
- Ryan is only active on his official Twitter account.