How much is Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth 2022? His Biography and Career
Facts of Ryan Friedlinghaus
|Full Name:||Ryan Friedlinghaus|
|Birth Date:||April 22, 1975|
|Profession:||Businessman, TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Meagan Friedlinghaus (2011)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Kids||Ryan Jr., Dylan, Briana|
|Ryan Friedlinghaus Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ryan Friedlinghaus|
Ryan Friedlinghaus is a co-founder as well as the CEO of the car customization company West Coast Customs who came to came media limelight by customizing the cars which appeared on the MTV series called Pimp My Rid
What is the Age of Ryan Friedlinghaus?
Ryan Friedlinghaus opened his eyes on 22nd April 1975, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. His horoscope is Taurus. Ryan holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
What is Ryan Friedlinghaus Net Worth?
Ryan Friedlinghaus has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2022which he earned through his career as a businessman. His company made a revenue of around $10 million by the year 2008. Further, he also increases fortune appearing in the Reality Show Pimp My Ride.
The car-show circuit at 14 landed his custom-built beauties on numerous magazine covers. Similarly, he resolved to start his own shop offering all components in-house. As there is not much information about his house’s worth and size. He definitely, lives in a luxurious mansion house.
Who is Ryan Friedlinghaus Wife?
Friedlinghaus is happily married to his beautiful wife, Meagan Friedlinghaus on 11tth December 2011. They tied the wedding knot exactly at 11:11, which is regarded as the time to wish. They made their wedding official through Twitter.
A day after their marriage, Ryan made his marriage public after posting a tweet. Although the couple married on 11th November 2011, they had their official wedding ceremony on 25th December 2011.
Father of Three Children
Ryan Friedlinghuas was blessed with three children from his wife: two sons, and a daughter. Ryan frequently posts pictures of his sons, Ryan Jr and Dylan, and daughter, Briana, on his official Instagram account.
His son Ryan Jr is a founder of the clothing line Pas De Faux while his other son Dylan is a singer and is a YouTube Star, famous for his YouTube channel Dynamite Dylan.
On 13th August 2017, Ryan posted an adorable picture of her daughter and mentioned that Briana is his strength and weakness. After that on 21st August 2017, he shared a picture of Briana’s birthday celebration with his friends and family.
Friedlinghaus stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall while his body weight is around 68 kg. Ryan has a Self Made tattoo on his knuckles. Friedlinghaus’s hair and eyes are blue in color.
- Ryan Friedlinghaus started West Coast Customs in the year 1993 using a $5k loan given to him by his grandfather.
- His first project, a Mazda Pickup, which Ryan customized to showcase his abilities.
- Apart from that, he successfully customized the vehicles owned by celebrities in his shop.
- Thus, Ryan’s company has become a multimillion-dollar business and gained notoriety, as it is spread to an area of 60k square feet and headquartered in Burbank, California.
- His company achieved global recognition after being featured on the MTV series, Pimp My Ride, and subsequently went on to become the subjects of the TV shows such as Street Customs and Inside West Coast Customs.
- Besides his successful career as a businessman and TV personality, he has an intriguing off-screen life which is still a mystery to the media.