Russell Wilson Net Worth 2020, His Education, Career with Personal Life
Facts of Russell Wilson
|Full Name:||Russell Wilson|
|Birth Date:||November 29, 1988|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Break Up||Samantha Hoopes|
|Divorce||Ashton Meem (2012-2014)|
|Net Worth||$45 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Education||Collegiate School and North Carolina University.|
|Mother||Tammy T. Wilson|
|Siblings||Anna and Harrison IV|
|Kids||Sienna Princess Wilson|
|View more / View less Facts of Russell Wilson|
Russell Wilson is a well-known American football quarterback famous for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League. During the 2011 season, he played college football at the University of Wisconsin. Wilson was selected in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seahawks.
Early Life of Russell Wilson
Russell Wilson was born on 29th November 1988 to Harrison Wilson, III, a lawyer, and Tammy T. Wilson, a legal nurse in Cincinnati, Ohio, The United States. Wilson spent his childhood in Richmond, Virginia.
He has a younger sister, Anna, and an older brother, Harrison IV. Russell belongs to American nationality and holds African-American and Native American ethnicity. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 93kg. He studied at Collegiate School in Richmond, Virginia. At the age of 4, he started playing football with his father and brother.
Russell Wilson’s Net worth and salary
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Russell Wilson has an estimated net worth of $45 million. He has a salary of $12.5 million. Wilson earns $6,500,000 from the endorsement deals. He owns a seven-bedroom house in Bellevue, Washington which is worth $6,700,000. He received $87,600,000 from the contract with Seattle Seahawks.
He endorsed many coveted brands such as Microsoft, Alaska Airlines, Duracell, Bose, Pepsi, and Nike. Russell co-owned a European brand company ‘Eat the Ball’ in 2014 and also launched a clothing line ‘Good Man Brand’.
Is Russell Wilson still Married?
Russell Wilson is married to American R&B singer Ciara on 6th July 2016. They wed at the Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. The duo started dating in 2015 and had announced their engagement on 11 March 2016. They share a daughter, Sienna Princess Wilson born on 28 April 2017.
Wilson was previously married to Ashton Meem in 2012 whom he had met in high school. The couple divorced in April 2014. He had also dated Samantha Hoopes in 2015.
Russell Wilson’s Professional Career
- In 2006, Russell joined North Carolina University.
- He became the very first freshman quarterback to secure all ACC first-team honors by playing for NC State.
- Seahawks signed him on a four-year contract in May 2012 and he played a pre-season match against Kansas City Chef.
- He got to make a regular-season debut in a loss against Arizona Cardinals in September.
- In week 10, Russell was honored as ‘Pepsi Rookie of the Week’ and ended a season by reaching the 4th rank in NFL passers.
- NFL’s performance-based pay program awarded Wilson USD 222,000 for his performance.
- Wilson ended the 2013 Super Bowl Season by scoring 26 touchdown passes and 9 interceptions.
- He was awarded the ‘NFC Offensive Player of the Week’ by the 13th week.
- In addition, Russell did well and earned a cash bonus of USD 169,141 from the league’s Performance-Based Programme.
- He extended for four years with the Seahawks in July 2015.
- Russell set the record as one of the best quarterbacks the team had.
- He finished the year with the highest passer NFL rating and in the pro bowl draft.
- He was mostly injured though he played in all 16 games in the 2016 season and led his team to NFC West win.
- The Seahawks were defeated out of the tournament in the divisional round by Atlanta Falcons.
- He appeared as the face of many magazine covers. He is a regular celebrity on talk shows like ‘Late Show with David Letterman, ‘Charlie Rose’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ and ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’.
Wilson’s Social Media Profile
Russell Wilson is active on social networking sites- Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has 2,264,172 likes and 2,199,012 followers on Facebook. Wilson has 3.4 million followers on Instagram and has 5.5 million followers on Twitter.