Rory Culkin Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Child, Height, Siblings
Facts of Rory Culkin
|Full Name:||Rory Culkin|
|Birth Date:||July 21, 1989|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Irish, German, English, Swiss-German, French, German, Norwegian)|
|Education||Professional Children's School|
|Father||Christopher 'Kit' Culkin|
|View more / View less Facts of Rory Culkin|
An award-winning American actor, Rory Culkin has started his acting career in 1993. Since then he has featured in several movies as well as TV shows. Furthermore, his role in movies like Scream 4, You Can Count on Me, and Signs are highly appreciated.
Rory Culkin’s Childhood
Rory Hugh Culkin was born in New York, the USA on 21st July 1989. As of 2019, he is 30 years old with his star sign Cancer. Besides this, his father’s name is Kit Culkin who is an actor and his mother is Patricia Brentrup.
His parents gave birth to eight children including him. Therefore, Rory shared his childhood with brothers namely Shane Culkin, Macaulay Culkin, Kieran Culkin, and Christian Culkin along with three sisters, Jennifer Adamson, Dakota Culkin, and Quinn Culkin.
He is of American nationality with mixed (Irish, German, English, Swiss-German, French, German, Norwegian) ethnicity. Rory began his career from a very early age, he has attended Professional Children’s School. There is no information about further studies.
How much is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Rory Culkin?
The actor has accumulated a decent amount of net worth from his professional career. He must earn a huge amount of sum by acting in moves. As per the sources, he even received around $100,000 for the movie Signs in 2002.
However, his current salary which he charges is missing for his acting. Rory has a net worth of $1.5 million which he earned through his acting profession.
Although Rory is the youngest member of his big family with their eight siblings, he got married to his longtime girlfriend, Sarah Scrivener. Sarah is best known for her cinematography and is one of the big names in the film industry. At first, the couple met on the set of Scream 4. From there, they started to date.
They decided to take their affair next level after dating for several years. On April 8, 2018, Rory and Sarah got married in New Orleans, Louisiana. They haven’t shared any news about a child’s birth till the date, however, their conjugal life is going pretty well. They are living happily by making their bond much stronger.
Besides this, he has kept an image of a good man in front of the public. Therefore, he hasn’t suffered from any big rumors and controversies.
Rory Culkin’s Height & Weight
Rory has a standard height of 5 feet 6 inches with a weight of around 68kg. His fans look amazed because of his great physique and stunning looks. In addition, he has a blue pair of eyes, brown hair with white skin.
Rory Culkin’s Career
- Rory had a passion for acting since his childhood days as his brothers Macauley and Kieran were off on their journey in acting.
- In the beginning phase, he appeared on the big screen as a young Richie in The Good Son and Igby Goes Down as a 10-year-old Igby alongside Kieran.
- Moreover, Rory got his breakthrough with the movie You Can Count on Me and luckily won the award for Young Artist playing the character of Rudy Prescott.
- Furthermore, his films include Signs, Mean Creek, The Night Listener, Scream 4, and Gabriel to name a few. Apart from acting on the big screens, Rory even worked for TV Showa like The Twilight Zone, and Law & Order.
- Similarly, Rory is making the news for being in the cast of Castle Rock portraying the character of Willie as of 2018.
- He is still continuing his life as an actor.
- He won his first Young Artist award in 2001 and also shared Film Independent Spirit Awards in 2005 with his co-stars of Mean Creek.
- Simultaneously, he was in the nominations for Best Actor (2018), Breakthrough Actor (2015), Best Performance (Supporting Role 2002), Best Performance in a Feature Film (2005 and 2003), etc.