Injury of Rondale Moore, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Contract, Height
- 1 Where is Rondale Moore from?
- 2 Where did Rondale Moore complete his study?
- 3 Is Rondale Moore Single or in a Relationship?
- 4 What is Rondale Moore’s Net Worth?
- 5 What are the Contracts of Rondale Moore?
- 6 What is Rondale Moore’s injury?
- 7 How tall is Rondale Moore?
- 8 Professional Career of Rondale Moore
- 9 FAQs of Rondale Moore
American football wide receiver Rondale DaSean Moore is known for playing for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League.
Where is Rondale Moore from?
Rondale Moore opened his eyes to this beautiful world on June 9, 2000, in New Albany, Indiana of the United States of America. This makes Moore 22 years old as of now. Moore loves to celebrate his birthday on very 9 June with his friends and family. According to his date of birth, Rondale falls under the Gemini sun sign.
Moore holds American nationality and belongs to the black ethnic background. Likewise, he has faith and belief in the Christian religion.
Where did Rondale Moore complete his study?
Moore has done his high school study at the New Albany High School. Rondale has completed her study at Purdue University. After that, he enrolled himself at Trinity High School. He was the star when he was in high school. Additionally, he also attended the University of Texas.
Is Rondale Moore Single or in a Relationship?
Currently, Moore is living a single life. He has not been in any kind of romantic relationship till now. 22-year-old Moore has always given his time and focus to his career only. In his spare time, Moore loves to spend his time with his family and friends.
What is Rondale Moore’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Rondale has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million approximately. He is getting this huge sum of money from his successful career as a footballer. From the contracts, he signs with many teams he gets a hefty sum of money.
As his salary Ronadle is getting worth $1,731,060. Besides these, he is also getting a huge sum from the paid promotion as well.
What are the Contracts of Rondale Moore?
Rondale has done the deal of 4 years with the Arizona Cardinals. He has signed the contract for the worth of $6,924,241 which includes the $2,395,812 signing bonus. Additionally, it is guaranteed of $3,370,550 and he has an annual salary of $1,731,060.
What is Rondale Moore’s injury?
Moo4re suffered from a groin injury while he was playing for the 49ers. He was injured while the Cardinals’ made his first drive.
How tall is Rondale Moore?
Rondale stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. He has a body weight of 82kg. On the other hand, Moore has an attractive pair of born color eyes and black color hair.
Professional Career of Rondale Moore
- Rondale started his professional career by playing games with the Boilermakers.
- Moore made the record of a 76-yard rush and even he made the score at 14–14.
- On the year 2018, Moore was called the Co-Freshman of the Week in the Big Ten Conference.
- Similarly, on October 22 of the year 2018, Rondale was even called the Big Ten Freshman of the Week.
- Moore has made a record of 1,164 receiving yards and 203 rushing yards to go along with thirteen united touchdowns.
- Moreover, Arizona Cardinals selected Moore in the second round with the 49th overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
- In his long successful career, Moore has also become the winner of many awards as well.
- At the end of 2018, Moore became the winner of the Paul Hornung Award.
FAQs of Rondale Moore
Which team Rondale Moore is playing for?
Moore is playing for Arizona Cardinals. He is playing at the position of #4 as a wide receiver.
What degree did Rondale Moore get?
Rondale has a degree in Business. He did his degree from Purdue in 2 and half years.
How much does Rondale Moore make a year?
Rondale is making $1,731,060 per year. He is getting this salary from his contract with Arizona Cardinals.
How Tall is Rondale Moore?
Moore is 5 feet 7 inches tall. Likewise, he has a weight of 82kg.