Facts about the American television Actress Romy Rosemont Biography
Facts of Romy Rosemont
|Full Name:||Romy Rosemont|
|Birth Date:||October 28, 1964|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||United Stated|
|Education||University of Northwestern|
|Romy Rosemont Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Romy Rosemont|
Romy Rosemont is an American actress. She is popular for the role of Carole Hudson-Hummel in the Golden Globes winning series Glee since 2009. Besides, she is also famous in several movies such as Dangerous Love, My Life, Cook-Off!.
Romy Rosemont opened her eyes in the United States of America on October 28th, 1964. As of 2019, her age is 55-years-old under the birth sign Scorpio.
Rosemont holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Regarding his educational background, she attended the University of Northwestern.
Romy stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches with an average weight. Further, she is also active on social sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
Glee (TV series)
This TV series is an American musical comedy-drama that was produced by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan. From the year 2009 of 19 to March 20, 2015, the show aired on the Fox network in the United States.
The series was concentrated on the fictitious William McKinley High School glee club. This plays on the show choir competition circuit while its dissimilar members deal with social issues, especially regarding sexuality, race, relationships, and teamwork.
The first twelve-member such as Matthew Morrison as club director and Spanish teacher Will Schuester, Jane Lynch as cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester.
Who is Romy Rosemont Husband?
Yes, she is a married woman. She is married to Stephen Root. Her husband is also an American actor who is famous for his role of Jimmy James on the TV series NewsRadio. They married on 14th December 2008.
Also, the couple appeared together in the movie Red Stated in 2011 directed by Kevin Smith. Likewise, the couple appeared in the Critics Choice Television Awards-winning series Fringe.
The husband-and-wife don’t have any children till now. However, she has one child as a son named Cody Root from her husband Stephen’s previous marriage to Laura Joan Hase. Stephen and Laura were married in the year 1984. They divorced in the year 1997.
What is Romy Rosemont Net Worth?
Romy Rosemont owns a net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. Likewise, her average salary is $40 thousand to $50 thousand yearly.
Besides she has worked in many movies which have earned a huge amount of wealth. Likewise, some of her movies collection in the Box Office are:
Romy Rosemont’s Career
- At first, Rosemont was cast in the movie Bad Dreams as a nurse in the year 1988.
- This was directed by Andrew Fleming along with the star Jennifer Rubin, Bruce Abbott, Richard Lynch, Elizabeth Daily, including her, and many more.
- After that, she appeared in Dangerous Love, Driving Me Crazy, Whatever It Takes, Lovely and Amazing.
- Likewise, she appeared in the television series Murphy Brown as Nurse Healy. This was released in the year 1990.
- The next year, she played the role of a secretary in the series Veronica Clare in 1991.
- Some of her TV series include Harry and the Hendersons, On Our Own, How to Get Away with Murder.
- Also, she has appeared in ‘Shark’, ‘Boston Legal’, ‘Crossing Jordan’, ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’, ‘Prison Break’, ‘Castle’, ‘Friends with Money’, ‘Back to You and Me’, ‘Close to Home’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy, ‘Friends’, ‘Shopgirl’, ‘Ghost Whisperer’, and ‘Drop Dead Diva’.
- Besides, she also represented in episode 16, season 6 of the TV show ‘Criminal Minds as Lizzie Sparks.
- After that, she performed in the recurring role of Carole Hudson’s Glee’ in 2009.
- This is a musical comedy-drama and she told that he was enthusiastic about continuing the role in the series.
- Later she made her appearance in ‘The Fosters’ three episodes.
- Furthermore, she also appeared as Lea Seibert in the Golden Globes-winning series Grey’s Anatomy in 2005.
- There Rosemont worked along with Kevin McKidd, Jesse Williams, Sarah Drew, and many more.
FAQs of Romy Rosemont
Who is Romy Rosemont?
Romy Rosemont is an American actress. She is popular for the role of Carole Hudson-Hummel in the Golden Globe-winning series Glee since 2009. Besides, she is also famous in several movies such as Dangerous Love, My Life, and Cook-Off!.
Where was Romy Rosemont born?
Romy Rosemont opened her eyes in the United States of America on October 28th, 1964.
Where did Romy Rosemont go to study?
She attended the University of Northwestern.