Romy Lauer Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Daughter, Relationship, Height
Facts of Romy Lauer
|Full Name:||Romy Lauer|
|Birth Date:||October 2, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||Jack Matthew Lauer, Thijs Lauer|
|View more / View less Facts of Romy Lauer|
Romy Lauer is the daughter of Matt Lauer who is a famous American television personality known for hosting NBC’s The Today Show.
What is age of Romy Lauer?
Romy Lauer was born on 2nd October 2003, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 19 years old and her horoscope is Libra. Her childhood was really great. Her parents raised her with lots of love and care since her childhood days.
Family of Romy Lauer
Her elder brother is Jack Matthew Lauer, who is 19 years old, and her younger brother is named Thijs Lauer who is 14 years old.
Romy holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. She joined one of the schools based in the Hamptons.
What is Romy Lauer’s Relationship Status?
Talking about her father’s marital relationship, Matt Lauer was married twice. Her mother Annette Roque is the second wife and tied their wedding knot on 3rd October 1998, in Water Mill, New York. Following the path of her mom, Romy has become a competitive horseback rider and competed in the Hampton Classic. Her mother mentions that she loves the pressure and explores high competition as enjoys her time in Bright Side Farm.
What is the Net Worth of Romy Lauer as of 2022?
Romy Lauer doesn’t receive a salary and earns money as she is too young for these activities. Also, her net worth is unavailable at the moment. She lives in Hamptons with her family in a house worth around $36.5 million as of 2022. According to sources, her parents always kept Romy and her 2 brothers out of the sight of public and media spotlights. They are maintaining their personal lives private as much as possible.
Romy’s father, Matt Lauer has made around $100 million over the course of his career. He has an annual salary of around $25 million in a year and he has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
Romy Lauer’s Professional Career
- Romy Lauer is in her middle teens and too young to try her own professional life and career.
- Moreover, her parents made popularity which made her a big sensation over the media and public.
- But, as we guess her future, Romy might get involved in the entertainment industry just like her father and mother.
- Being the daughter of the famous personalities of the entertainment industry, Romy might also have her interests in acting/ singing/ modeling or something like that.
- Her father Matt Lauer is an American journalist and television personality who is best recognized as the host of The Today Show.
- Also, he is a contributor to the news channel Dateline NBC.
- He was fired in late 2017 following the allegations of his unethical sexual behavior toward a colleague from NBC.
- Her mother, Annette Roque is a professional model and owns Bright Side Farm in partnership.