Meet Abigail Spencer’s Son Roman Pruett; Bio | Age and Family | Parents
Roman Pruett is a star Kid who came to the limelight as the son of an American actress, Abigail Spencer. Abigail is best known for her role in Sam Raimi’s Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), a prequel to The Wizard of Oz (1939). She became popular after playing the role of Rebecca Tyree on the ABC daytime television soap opera All My Children.
Her recurring appearances in movies like Mad Men, Hawthorne, Suits, and Grey’s Anatomy made her establish her name in acting.
Early Life of Roman Pruett
Roman entered this earth on September 19, 2008, in the United States of America. As of 2023, his age is 14 years old and his horoscope is Virgo. He is the son of Andrew Pruett (father) and Abigail Spencer (mother).
His father is the co-owner of an Esports organization while his mother is an American actress. Roman holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He is the grandson of Yancy Spencer III and Lydia Ann Brown. His uncle’s name is Sterling Spencer, & Yancy Spencer IV.
He holds American citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity (English, German, Scottish, Chickasaw Native American). He practices the Christianity religion.
Roman Pruett’s parent’s marriage
Roman’s parents, Abigail and Andrew married on April 3, 2004, after dating for four years. But the pair can not sustain their relationship and the relationship problem arises in 2012, and divorced in the year 2013. Being divorced the ex-couple co-parents their child.
Roman Pruett’s Parents’ Net Worth
Abigail has a net worth of $3 million as of 2023. She earned it from her professional acting career. Her film This Means War American romantic comedy spy collected $156.5 million at the box office in 2012.
His father, Andrew has a net worth of around $2 million as of 2023 earned from his professional career as a Businessman.
The Career of Andrew & Abigail
- He is an American businessman as well as co-owner and CEO of an esports organization, NRG Esports.
- He began his career at Sonic Drive-In, a company that he founded and held for some time as an operator.
- He joined the Disney Interactive Media Group’s advertising and sales department in October 2007.
- Initially, Spencer began her career on ABC musical drama All My Children from 3rd June 1999 to 10th April 2001 as Rebecca Tyree, before heading to act in the short-lived Lifetime crime drama series Angela’s Eyes (2006).
- Abigail also worked as a blogging personnel in Twix promotions, and portrayed the character of Miss Farrell, on AMC’s Mad Men in 2009.
FAQs of Roman Pruett
What is the nationality of Roman Pruett?
Roman is American by nationality.
Who are the parents of Roman Pruett?
Roman’s parents’ names are Abigail Spencer (father) and Andrew Pruett (mother).
Is Roman Pruett in a relationship?
No Roman is not in a relationship. The couple divorced in the year 2013.
Are Roman Pruett’s parents still together?
No, Roman’s parents aren’t together.