Roger Taylor Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Wife, Kid, Height
Facts of Roger Taylor
|Full Name:||Roger Taylor|
|Birth Date:||July 26, 1949|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$170 million|
|Birth Place||King’s Lynn, Norfolk|
|Education||London Hospital Medical College|
|Kids||Rufus Tiger Taylor, Lola Daisy May Taylor, Rory Eleanor Taylor, Felix Luther Taylor, and Tiger Lilly Taylor|
|View more / View less Facts of Roger Taylor|
Roger Taylor is a famous English musician, singer, guitarist, drummer. He is also popular for playing with the legendary band Queen.
Early Life of Roger Taylor
Roger Meddows Taylor was born on 26 July 1949 in King’s Lynn, Norfolk, England. As of 2019, he is 70 years old and his birth sign is Leo. His parents are Michael Taylor and Winifred Taylor. But there is no information about his siblings and early age. His nationality is English nationality and he belongs to the White ethnic background.
He studied at Truro Cathedral School, Truro School. In the year 1967, Taylor went to London to study dentistry at the London Hospital Medical College respectively. Later on, he became bored with dentistry. Therefore, he changed to biology and obtained a BSc at Medical College East London Polytechnic respectively. Talking about his body estimation, Taylor has a tallness of 5 feet 10 inches but his weight is unknown. Also, his hair shading and eye shading are blue.
What is Roger Taylor Net Worth?
As of 2019, Roger Taylor’s net worth is estimated to be around $170 million that he collected from his musical career. His previous net worth in 2016 was reported to be around $105 million. Albums sales and concerts are his major sources of income and earnings.
In the year 1975, the record sales of the album A Night at the Opera with the British rock band Queen was $4,255,000, A Day at the Races with the British rock band Queen was $1,605,000, Jazz with the British rock band Queen was $1,425,000, The Game with the British rock band Queen was $4,445,000, Greatest Hits with the British rock band Queen was $18,000,000, and many others.
Who is Roger Taylor Wife?
Taylor’s personal life has been full of ups and downs. He married twice and divorced once in his life. Lately, he married Sarina Potgieter in 2010 and till now he is enjoying a blissful married life. There are no headlines of extra-marital affairs published till the date.
Prior to Sarina Potgieter, he was married to Dominique Beyrand. The duo tied the knot in 1980 but got divorced after being for around seven years in 1987. At that time, everything went well for some years and the couple had two children as well. They even named their children Felix Luther and Rory Eleanor. After some period of time, the couple developed some serious problems between them and had to part ways.
Now, Roger is the father of five children; Rufus Tiger Taylor, Lola Daisy May Taylor, Rory Eleanor Taylor, Felix Luther Taylor, and Tiger Lilly Taylor. Recently, it seems like he is not having any kind of extramarital affairs or rumors in his life.
- Roger was only seven years old when he created the first-ever band, The Bubblingover Boys.
- But, he started his professional musical career in 1968. He was associated with the band Smile from 1968 to 1970.
- However, Roger left the band Smile to join Queen in 1970. Then, he started his solo career in 1977 releasing the single, I Wanna Testify, and released five solo albums throughout his career; Fun in Space, Happiness?, Strange Frontier, Fun on Earth, and Electric Fire.
- Moreover, Roger has worked for bands like Queen + Adam Lambert, Band-Aid 30, The Cross, Queen + Paul Rodgers, Felix & Arty, and many others.
- Taylor third most credited songwriter for the band, usually contributing one or two tracks per album, and he is considered a prominent songwriter.
- Even he won the Elbert Lewis Award in the title of Best Composer Solitary (2015) at the West Coast International Film Festival.