Roger Federer Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Wife, Kids, Family, Height
Facts of Roger Federer
|Full Name:||Roger Federer|
|Birth Date:||August 8, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Married||Mirka Federer (2009)|
|Net Worth||$450 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Nationality||South African- Swiss|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Swiss-German and Afrikaner)|
|Kids||Myla Rose Federer, Lenny Federer, Leo Federer, Charlene Riva Federer|
|Roger Federer Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Roger Federer|
Roger Federer is a popular professional Tennis player. He holds the world no. 1 position in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
What is the Age of Roger Federer?
Roger Federer entered this world on August 8, 1981, in Basel, Switzerland. As of 2020, his age is 39 years old with a sun sign is Leo. The name of his father is Robert Federer and his mother’s name is Lynette Federer. He has one sister, Diana Federer.
Roger holds the dual nationality of South African-Swiss and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of Swiss-German and Afrikaner. He dropped out of school at the age of 16.
Roger has a height of 6 feet 1 inch. Additionally, he weighs is 85Kg. Moreover, his hair color is dark brown and his eye color is also dark brown.
Is Roger Federer Married?
Roger Federer is a married man. He met Mirka Federer (Miroslava Vavrinec) back in the year 2000, at the Olympics in Sydney. At that time, they were competing for their country Switzerland. Mirka is a former player of the Women’s Tennis Association, who got injured in one of the tournaments and so, she retired in 2002.
Mirka and Roger were in a relationship for 9 years until April 11, 2009, when they finally got married. On July 23, 2009, Mirka gave birth to the couple’s first pair of twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva.
Later on, she gave birth to another pair of twin boys on May 6, 2014, named, Leo and Lenny.
How much is Roger Federer Net Worth and Salary?
Roger has a net worth of $450 million and total ATP career earnings of $124 million as of 2022 from his professional career. Besides this, Federer also earned a reported $71.5 million from 2016 to 2017, an impressive $65 million of which came from endorsements. The athlete earned a hefty $77.2 million altogether in the past year.
Apart from that, he also has tie-ups with major companies such as the Japanese clothing company Uniqlo, Swiss companies like Nationale Suisse, Credit Suisse, Rolex, Lindt, Sunrise, and Jura Elektroapparate. The Uniqlo deal with Roger Federer, is potentially worth almost $300 million dollars, according to ESPN.
Similarly, he has amassed a whopping $116 million in prize money over his long and illustrious career, which has seen him win 99 titles in his career, and he is still going strong, standing in the third position of the ATP singles rankings.
He has also accumulated more than $40 million in charity for his foundation, with a goal to educate one million children in Africa by the end of the year 2018.
Concerning his awards, he won 20 Grand Slam titles in the men’s singles competition, making him the first man to win at least three separate Grand Slam tournaments five times: Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, and 2018), French Open (2009), Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2017) and US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008).
- No exact information on when Roger started his career.
- In the year 1998, Federer won the Wimbledon boy’s singles and doubles titles and turned into a professional tennis player in the same year.
- Federer became the first Swiss man to win a Grand Slam title when he emerged victorious at Wimbledon in the year 2003.
- Federer had a world ranking of No. 2, and that same year, he won the Australian Open, the U.S. Open, the ATP Masters, and retained the Wimbledon singles title in the year 2004.
- In the year 2005, he was ranked No.1. From 2004 to 2008, Federer held on to his No.1 ranking.
- Similarly, he also won the singles championships at the Australian Open Wimbledon and the U.S. Open in the year 2006 and 2007.
- In the year 2009, he beat Robin Soderling to win the French Open and complete the career, Grand Slam.
- The year 2013 was a struggling period for him. He was beaten down by many players.
- He then lost in the semifinals of the U.S. Open in the year 2014 and won by Croatian Marian Cilic.
- He set a new record winning his eighth Wimbledon title in a 6-3, 6-1, 6-4 defeat of Marin Cilic in the year 2017 in July.
- He again defeated Marin Cilic in the opening of January 2018.
- Altogether, Federer has won a record 20 Grand Slam singles.