Facts of Rodney Mullen
|Full Name:||Rodey Mullen|
|Birth Date:||August 17, 1966|
|Country:||Gainesville, Florida, United States|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Education||P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School,University of Florida|
|Mother||Ann P. Mullen|
|Rodey Mullen Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Rodey Mullen|
An American professional skateboarder, entrepreneur, inventor, and public speaker Rodney Mullen rose to popularity for his work on The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Gleaming the Cube, and John from Cincinnati.
Where was Rodney Mullen born?
On August 17, 1966, Ridney Mullen was born in Gainesville, Florida, United States, of America. His birth name is John Rodney Mullen. By birth, his star sign is Leo. He is the son of the father John Mullen and the mother Ann P. Mullen. As of now, he is 54 years. By nationality, Rodey holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnic background. He grew up in a well-mannered environment by his parents in Gainesville.
Rodney Mullen joined P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School. Later on, he joined the University of Florida and graduated from there. Since his childhood, he has a huge interest in skateboard.
At the age of ten, He also started skateboarding on New Years Day of 1977, after a neighborhood friend introduced him to a skateboard. Rodney has become obsessed with the skateboard and also practiced for many hours on a daily basis. As a child, he used to sleep in boots designed to correct a severe pigeon-toe condition.
Who is Skateboarder-Rodney Mullen Wife?
Rodney Mullen is a happily married man. He has got married to his girlfriend. The name of his wife is Traci Mullen. She is a former saleswoman of World Industries. The duo has exchange their wedding vows in April 2000. They were celebrating and enjoying a happily married life. Unfortunately, their relationship came to an end and decided to separate. Finally, they filled the divorced paper and separated in the year 2013.
After the divorce, Rodney meets a beautiful girl Lori Guidroz who was a hair designer. The pair are spending their quality time together on multiple occasions. Furthermore, They are seen together enjoying the Seattle Road Film premier in the year 2016. Lori has also posted a video of Rodney debuting new tricks for the first time in twelve years, captioning it as stunning. The pair are dating each other till now and plan to get a tied knot of the wedding very soon.
What is the Net Worth of skateboarder-Rodney Mullen?
Skateboarder- Rodney Mullen has earned a hefty sum of money from his professional career. According to celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of around $ 30Million. The primary sources of his income are from his successful career as a skateboarder, entrepreneur, inventor, and public speaker.
By seeing his net worth we can say that Rodney Mullen is living a luxurious and cheerful life from the income that he has received from his successful career. Similarly, he has also gained both name and fame from her career. In the future, her annual salary and net worth will surely increase.
What is the Height/ Weight of Rodney Mullen?
Rodney Mullen has got a fit and attractive body with a well-mannered personality. He is blessed with a good height of around 5 feet 11 inches or 1.80 meters tall. Similarly, her total body weight is 73 kg or 17 lbs. Furthermore, Rodey has a pair of born color eyes with short dark brown color hair.
Professional Career of Rodney Mullen
- Rodney Mullen has started his career as a skateboarder at his early age.
- First, he started skateboarding at the age of 10 against his father’s wishes on January 1, 1977.
- He has created many skateboarding videos, and also has authored an autobiography entitled The Mutt: How to Skateboard and Not Kill Yourself.
- Rodney joined the Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade in the year 1980.
- Similarly, he also joined the high-profile skateboarding team Plan B, in the year 1991.
- In addition, He also began his carer as an entrepreneur and establish a company the A-Team, cooperating with Marc Johnson, Gershon Mosley, Dave Mayhew, and Chet Thomas, with the intention of forming a “super team” following the gradual dissolution of Plan B over the four years following Ternasky’s death in the year 1997.
- Rodney has also received the Transworld Skateboarding Readers’ Choice Award for Skater of the Year.