Robin Christensen Roussimoff Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Mother, Height
Facts of Robin Christensen Roussimoff
|Full Name:||Robin Christensen Roussimoff|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Andre Rene Roussimoff|
|View more / View less Facts of Robin Christensen Roussimoff|
Robin Christensen Roussimoff is a model, female wrestler, and daughter of the famous World Wrestling Foundation (WWF) superstar and legend, Andre Rene Roussimoff.
Who is Robin Christensen Roussimoff Mother?
Robin Christensen Roussimoff was born in 1979 in France. Currently, she is 40 years old. Her mother Jean Christensen and Andre Rene Roussimoff (father) better known as the French wrestler, Andre the Giant. Jacques Roussimoff is her uncle. Her nationality is French and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Her parents were not living together when she was born and the infant Robin was mostly raised by her mother. She was the only child of her parents. Unfortunately, she has become an orphan now, as her parents are both dead.
Is Robin Christensen Roussimoff Single, Married, or Dating?
Robin is very privy when it comes to her personal life. Robin once confessed that people tend to stay away from her or hurt her once they find out she’s Andre the Giant’s daughter, so she doesn’t date much.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Robin Christensen Roussimoff?
Robin Christensen Roussimoff has a reported net worth of $100,000. However, her father, Andre the Giant has an estimated net worth of a million. He earned his net worth as Fezzik the Giant in the classic movie The Princess Bride, as a one-time WWF Champion, and as a one-time WWF World Tag Team Champion.
Robin’s relationship with her father was not the best that a daughter would have hoped for, but unfortunately, that was what she got. The first time she ever met her father was at a hospital. There Andre requested that a DNA test should be conducted on her to truly determine if she was his biological daughter.
Additionally, She can recollect clearly that she only saw her father just 5 times in her entire life; she believes he wanted to see more of her. Due to his busy schedule and career, he did not just afford him the luxury of time to do so.
Previously, when Robin was around 10 years old, she got the opportunity to visit her father at his ranch. But the thought of going to North Carolina without her mother, staying in an unfamiliar place with a man she barely knew, intimidated her and she backed out of the plan.
The last time Andre and Robin spoke on the phone was during Christmas of 1992. Andre passed away on January 23, 1993, of congestive heart failure. He died in his sleep at a Paris hotel room, shortly after attending his father’s funeral.
Talking about the rumors, once there was a rumor that she was joining Smackdown fizzled out, too, though she did make an appearance backstage in February 2017.
Body Measurement (Height & Weight)
Robin inherited some of her father’s features, including her height of 6 feet. She has a weight of 100kg. Her hair color is blonde and her eyes look dark brown. Likewise, her body measurement is 44-40-44.
Robin Christensen Roussimoff’s Career
- Robin is a wrestler but not as famous as her father.
- She believes that her father’s legacy as a hall of fame legend of the WWF has been forgotten and it was disrespectful to his memory.
- She was contacted to be a consultant when a documentary film was to be made about the life and times of her father, Andre The Giant.
- Robin eventually went on to star as herself in the documentary, giving her own perspectives about her father.
- The documentary was released sometime in 2018 but she is trying to continue her father’s legacy, She has also worked in her father’s biopic, “Andre The Giant“.
- Besides her appearance in the recent documentary on her father, Robin also had headshots taken when she was promoting Brandon M. Easton’s book, Andre the Giant: Closer to Heaven.
- However, her father, Andre left home at age 14 and delved into wrestling at 16.
- During the 1970s, he was the most renowned and highest-paid wrestler on Earth, according to the LA Times.
- Canadians called him Jean Ferre. In 1973, the father of WWE owner Vince McMahon repackaged him as Andre the Giant.
- He flew to Tunisia, England, and most of Europe in jets that could scarcely accommodate him.
- Even, he has worked for a moving and packaging company to generate funds for his wrestling school.
- People also addressed him as the eighth wonder of the world. Moreover, he was honored in the WWF Hall of Fame.