Lara’s Father-Robert Luke Yunaska Bio, Age, Net Worth, Career, Parents
Facts of Robert Luke Yunaska
|Full Name:||Robert Luke Yunaska|
|Birth Date:||November 27, 1946|
|Wife||Linda Ann Sykes|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Kids||Lara Trump,Kyle Robert Yunaska|
|View more / View less Facts of Robert Luke Yunaska|
American Boat Manufacturer Robert Luke Yunaska came into the highlight for being the father of famous American former television producer Lara Trump. He is also popular as the father-in-law of Donald Trump’s third child called Eric Trump.
What is the Age of Robert Luke Yunaska?
On December 27, 1946, Robert Luke Yunaska was born in the United States of America. By birth, his star sign of Capricorn. As of now, he is 73 years old. There is no information regarding his family background such as his father, mother, and siblings. He has kept all his personal life far away from the media spotlight.
By nationality, Robert Luke holds an American nationality and belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Similarly, she follows the Christian religion.
Huge Amount of Net Worth
Robert Luke Yunaska has not shared his net worth and salary on social media sites till now. It seems that it is under review and will be updated soon. Similarly, his daughter Lara Trump has earned a handsome sum of money from the entertainment industry.
According to celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of around $10Million.The primary sources of his from his successful career as a former television producer. Besides that, her husband Eric has also gained a lot of money. He has an estimated net worth of $300 million as per celebrity net worth. Likewise, they have also gained a lot of name and fame from their career.
As of now, Lara is living a cheerful and luxurious life from the income that she has received from her career. In the upcoming days, her net worth and annual salary will definitely raise up.
Is Robert Luke Yunaska still Married to his Wife?
Robert Luke Yunaska is a happily married woman. He has got married to his lover Linda Ann Sykes. The couple has tied their wedding knot in front of their family, friends, and relatives. However, their exact marriage date and place are not revealed on social media sites.
They have welcomed the first child daughter named, Lara Trump on October 12, 1982. Again, The couple shared the second child son named Kyle Robert Yunaska in July 1984. Kyle works as the deputy chief of staff at NASA headquarters. Previously, he was the chief of staff for the Department of Energy, Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis. He was also once listed as Washington’s hottest bachelor’s in the year 2013.
Their daughter Lara posted warm wishes on the occasion of her parents’ 40th wedding anniversary on May 9,2020`f0 on her official Instagram post saying, “40 years ago today, these two said “I do” and I sure am happy they did! Happy Anniversary mom & dad.”The couple is spending the quality of time together till now. There s no rumors and controversies among the couple till now.
Professional Career of Robert Luke Yunaska
- Robert Luke Yunaska has started his carer as a boat manufacturer.
- He has also worked as a plant manager for Westsail in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Similarly, his daughter started her career in the entertainment industry and gained a lot of popularity among the public.
- She was a story coordinator and producer for the TV news magazine Inside Edition.
- She also joined Fox News as a contributor on March 29, 2021.
- Lara led the Trump-Pence Women’s Empowerment Tour during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign and served as the Trump Tower liaison for Brad Parscale’s Giles-Parscale company.
- She has described German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision as “the downfall of Germany; it was one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany to accept refugees during the European migrant crisis of 2015.
- Lara has been an online producer and fundraiser for President Trump.
- She also became the senior consultant to Brad Parscale for Trump’s re-election campaign in the year 2020.