Robert Irvine Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Robert Irvine is a popular English Celebrity Chef. He is also known for his own talk show, ‘The Robert Irvine Show.
Early Life of Robert Irvine
Robert Irvine was born Robert Paul Irvine on 24 September 1965 in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom. As of 2019, his age is 54 years old. Robert holds dual nationality British-American and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Since his childhood, he had an eager interest in cooking. Different culinary activities always attracted his attention. At the age of 15, following his enlisting in the Royal Navy, he started taking cooking more seriously and completed different pieces of training.
Is Robert Irvine still Married?
Robert has been married twice in his life. His first marriage was with Karen Irvine. The couple lived for a long relationship enjoying each other’s company in Absecon, New Jersey. They had a happy life and have two children together. They are Annalise and Talia. But things didn’t work out that long and the couple separated legally. After this separation, he married again.
Presently, he is married to TNA star Gail Kim. They met for the first time on the TV show, “Dinner: Impossible”. Both of them had their love at first sight kind of attraction at their first meeting.
After that, they got engaged on May 2011 and tied the knot after a year of engagement. The marriage ceremony was conducted on 10 May 2012.
What is Robert Irvine Net Worth and Salary?
Currently, Robert net worth is estimated to be $15 million as of 2022. Hosting numerous shows about Food Network Programs and appearing as a chef earns him a good amount of salary and has accumulated him a handsome amount of fortune.
How tall is Robert Irvine?
Robert has a standard height is 6 feet 2 inches (1.88m). In addition, he has light brown hair color. He has blue eyes and weighs 82 kg.
- Robert began his cooking career from his early teenage period.
- After getting enlisted in the Royal Navy, he completed culinary training.
- He then got the opportunity to serve aboard at ‘Her Majesty’s Royal Yacht Britannia’.
- Similarly, as per his TV career as a celebrity chef, it all started when he featured in a TV reality-based show called “Fit for a King”.
- This show changed its name to “Dinner: Impossible” where he faced various culinary challenges.
- He got fame after appearing on the show “Restaurant: Impossible” as the host. Later he also hosted various food shows on TV.
- He has many restaurants in the United States and is the first celebrity chef to open a restaurant in the Pentagon.
- Presently, he hosts his own daytime talk show, “The Robert Irvine Show”.
- He has won numerous awards and honors like “United States Navy Honorary Chief Petty Officer”, “Ambassador of the Culinary Institute of America” and so on.
- Apart from that, he won the Medal of Honor Society’s Bob Hope Award for Excellence in Entertainment and the 2017 Spirit of Hope Award.