CEO Ritu Dhawan Salary, & Net Worth 2022, Her Married Life with Rajat & Kid
Facts of Ritu Dhawan
|Full Name:||Ritu Dhawan|
|View more / View less Facts of Ritu Dhawan|
Ritu Dhawan is the Managing director and CEO of India TV mainly famous as the wife of Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV, Rajat Sharma. The TV News channel has received the award named ITA Award for Best News Channel.
What is the Nationality of Ritu Dhawan?
TV Director, Ritu Dhawan holds an Indian nationality who is related to Asian ethnicity. She belongs to the typical Indian family and is a believer in the Hinduism religion.
Also, we are not sure whether she has siblings or not. It seems that her childhood was really great. Her parents raised her in a loving and friendly environment since her childhood days.
Married Life with Husband TV Anchor Rajat, the parents of a Daughter
The TV CEO, Ritu Dhawan is a married woman. She was married to the Chairman of India TV, Rajat Sharma in the year 1997. The couple’s love story started when both of them were on the Zee Tv. The show ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ was going on at that time and Ritu was the producer of the show.
They said in an interview;
“We were working closely and we used to spend lots of time together. There was a mutual trust that developed over time in between us which eventually took shape into what you see today, an unbreakable bond that we fondly call it,”
What is the Net Worth & Salary of CEO Ritu Dhawan?
As Dhawan is the CEO and Managing Director of India TV, we are sure that she is paid in a well amount of rupees. India TV director, as for now is evaluated at Indian rupees 800 crores as her net worth. Likewise, according to the sources, the estimated net worth of her husband Rajat Sharma is around $16 million as of 2022and his salary is around $4 million.
Her Husband’s Career Journey
Talking about her husband Rajat, he is the Chairman of India TV. Before this, he joined the Onlooker Magazine as a trainee and then went on to become its Editor in 1985. After spending three years at Onlooker, he joined Sunday Observer as an editor and later on The Daily again as the editor.
Then, it was in 1992 that he bumped into Zee TV’s Subhash Chandra during a flight to Delhi and it was in the midst of a casual conversation that the concept of Aap Ki Adalat took shape.
Moreover, he has interviewed more than 750 guests on his show, and recently Aap Ki Adalat celebrated 21 years of broadcast thereby making it the longest-running show in India’s television history.
A Career As a Director and CEO of India TV
- Dhawan is the current Managing Director and CEO of India TV. Moreover, India TV was launched by Ritu and her husband Rajat on May 20, 2004, just two days before BJP’s tenure in government ended.
- It is an independent News Service that is based in Hindi and located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The channel has been part of the nomination for the ”Indian Telly Award for Best News Anchor” which is based on the Independent News Services Private Ltd network.
- Before this, Ritu was the producer of ‘Aap Ki Adalat‘.
- TV CEO and managing director Dhawan has won the “the Impact Most Influential Woman of the Year” award in Mumbai.
- She has got this award for her contribution to the TV news industry.
- Ritu started a production house in 1997 and was instrumental in the launch of India TV in 2004.
- She helped to make it to the top position among all news channels in India.
“This is just a beginning. We have several more projects to launch which are in the pipeline”