Death of Rima Horton Husband; What is Her Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Rima Horton
|Full Name:||Rima Horton|
|Birth Date:||January 31, 1947|
|Profession:||Former Labour Party councilor, Lecturer|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Birth Place||Bayswater, London, England|
|Education||St. Vincent de Paul primary school, Chelsea College, University of Southampton|
|Father||Wilfred Stewart Horton|
|View more / View less Facts of Rima Horton|
Rima Horton is an English former Labour Party counselor who has worked as a Senior Economics Lecturer. In the year 1986, she won the election on the Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council. Rima twice ran a Labour candidate for Parliament but lost both times.
Rima Horton Grew with Older siblings
Rima Elizabeth Horton aka Rima Horton is the daughter of Elice Irene and Wilfred Stewart Horton. She was born on 31 January 1947 in Bayswater, London, England. By nationality, she is British and belongs to a Caucasian ethnical background.
She grew with her two older siblings and one younger sibling in a working-class household. She completed her primary education at St. Vincent de Paul primary school. She attended Chelsea College of Arts after graduating from high school.
She attended the University of Southampton located in Southampton, England, and earned her degree in economics.
What is the Net Worth of Rima Horton?
English former Labour Party councilor, Rima Horton’s net worth is believed to be more than $10 million as of 2022 according to online sources. She has collected this worth from her professional career. She has worked as a Labour Party councilor.
Rima has collected a decent salary for the benefit of the party. On the other hand, Rima’s husband late actor Alan Rickman had an estimated net worth of around $16 million. Her late husband has collected hefty worth working in the entertainment field.
He has left an estate worth £4 million to his wife according to the celebrity net worth.
Rima Horton Married life with Alan Rickman
Rima Horton married her long-term boyfriend Alan Rickman who was a British actor and director. The couple met for the first time in the Chelsea College of Arts. The couple started dating officially in the year 1977 and later lived together in London. Rima with her husband Alan dated for more than 40 years.
In the year 2012, Rima exchanged wedding vows with her husband Alan. Rima with her hubby tied the knot in a private ceremony, in New York City.
While talking about their marriage her husband Alan shared that,
“We are married, just recenlty. Its was great beacuse no one was there.”
He also added,
After the wedding in New York, we walked acros the Brooklyn Bridge and ate lunch.
From his late husband Alan, she received a $200 band as a gift on their big day. Rima with her husband Alan decided not to have children. She is living the widow life of Alan Rickman after the death of her husband.
Who is Rima Horton Late Husband?
Her late husband Alan Rickman was an English actor and director. Her late husband Alan had trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. After that, he became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC), performing in modern and classical theatre productions.
Her husband Alan was an English actor well-known for his variety of roles on television, film, and on stage. Alan’s memorable movies and television series are Die Hard, Harry Potter series, A Promise, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, and so on.
Her Husband Death Reason
Her husband Alan Rickman died in January 2015, after a short battle with cancer at the age of 69. Alan is a well-known English actor.
Senior Economics Lecturer Career in Politics
- Rima Horton worked as a senior economics lecturer at Kingston University in London.
- She served as a lecturer for a significant part of her professional life.
- After that, she changed her career and entry into politics. Rima has been a lifelong member of Britain’s Labour Party.
- She is a strong supporter of progressive causes and politics like her late husband.
- From her political work, she has made many friends beyond the party.
- She was elected as the Labour Party councilor on the Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council for the first time in the year 1986.
- In the year 1986, Rima became Chief Whip and spokesperson on the Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council after winning the election.
- Also, she ran twice for the Labour candidate but lost both times.
- Rima is a former writer who contributed to The Elgar Companion to Radical Political Economy in the year 1994 peening an article under the title Inequality.