Death Cause of Mare Winningham’s Son Riley Mapel, Wiki, Siblings
Facts of Riley Mapel
|Full Name:||Riley Mapel|
|Birth Date:||November 27, 1981|
|Death Date:||August 14, 2005|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Grandparents||Sam Winningham, Marilyn Jean Maloney|
|Education||LACC's Acting Academy|
|Siblings||Patrick Mapel, Jack Mapel, Happy Atticus Mapel, and Calla Louise Mapel|
|View more / View less Facts of Riley Mapel|
Riley Mapel is famous as the son of an American actress Mare Winningham.
What is the age of Riley Mapel?
Riley Mapel was born on 27th November 1981 in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America. His horoscope was Sagittarius. Riley was the son of Mare Winningham (mother) and William Mapel (father).
By profession both his parents are American actresses. Mapel had American citizenship and was of white ethnic background. Similarly, he followed the Christianity religion.
Where did Riley Mapel study?
The late actor studied acting at the LACC’s Acting Academy.
Parents’ Separation and Other Family
His mother has been married three times in her life. His parents married in the year 1981. They were married as husband and wife for almost 6 years. But his mother previously married Martinez for one year (1981–81). After his parents’ divorce, Riley’s mother fell in love with Jason Trucco and finally married in the year 2008.
However, their relationship didn’t last long, and finally ended their relationship with divorce in 2012. Riley grew up along with siblings Patrick Mapel, Jack Mapel, Happy Atticus Mapel, and Calla Louise Mapel. He was a nephew of Patrick Winningham.
Riley held an American nationality and belonged to a white ethnical background. He was studying acting at LACC’s Acting Academy when he committed suicide. He was the grandson of Marilyn Jean Maloney (grandmother) and Sam Neal Winningham (grandfather).
Net Worth of Riley Mapel’s Mother
Riley Mapel was only 23 at the time of his death. Therefore, his net worth and salary are not of much significance. Meanwhile, his mother Mare has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million.
Her main source of income includes her salary and earnings from her career as an actress and singer-songwriter. Riley might have lived a lavish lifestyle with his family before his death.
Mare Winningham’s Son Riley Mapel Cause of Death
He passed away on 14th August 2005 at the age of 23 in Los Angeles, the United States after he reportedly committed suicide. Riley was studying acting at LACC’s Acting Academy at the time. Riley was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Hollywood Hills).
However, the details of his death were not published as it was not in the best interests of the family. His parents chose to grieve in privacy.
Journey Career of Riley
- Regarding his career, Riley’s profession is not revealed, although he wanted to become an actor.
- If he was alive, he would have done some memorable works. However, He came to the media spotlight because of his mother, Mare Winningham.
- His mother, Mare is an American actress and singer-songwriter and an eight-time Emmy Award nominee awarded for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
- She first started to sing and write songs in the years 1976 and the year 1977.
- Later, Mare got a chance to sing on The Gong Show.
- She soon bagged an acting contract with Meyer Mishkin and was told to say three lines in James at the age of 15.
- She starred in the short-lived drama called The Young Pioneers in the year 1978.
- Mare soon got exposure and started getting more acting roles on TV and her career also took off.
- Again, she took to TV roles and starred in a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie called Love is Never Silent.
- Mare also continued to do TV roles such as in ER and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- As regards her music, she has released 4 albums and has also done some singing roles in movies.
FAQ of Riley Mapel
What was the ethnicity of Riley Mapel?
Riley Mapel belonged to the white ethnicity.
Who were the parents of Riley Mapel?
Riley Mapel’s parents were Mare Winningham and William Mapel.
What was the death cause of Riley Mapel?
Riley Mapel passed away because of suicide at the age of 24.