What Nationality is Riko Shibata? Age, Height, Net Worth 2022, Husband
Facts of Riko Shibata
|Full Name:||Riko Shibata|
|Birth Date:||January 10, 1993|
|Riko Shibata Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Riko Shibata|
Riko Shibata is famous for being the wife of American actor and filmmaker Nicolas Cage.
What Nationality is Riko Shibata?
Riko Shibata was born on 10 January 1993 in the United States of America. By nationality, she holds American citizenship and is of Asian-American ethnic background. As of 2021, she is 28 years old.
What is the Net Worth of Riko’s Husband?
Riko Shibata has not disclosed her net worth and net income yet. It seems that she has not been involved in any sort of work yet. Similarly, her husband Nicolas Cage has earned a hefty sum of income from his successful career in the entertainment industry. As per some sources, his net worth is estimated to be more than $25 million as of 2022.
In the coming days, his net income will surely increase. It looks like Cage is living a lavish and luxurious life from the earning he received from his career.
Riko Shibata’s Married with Long-term Boyfriend?
Talking about the relationship status of Riko Shibata is a happily married woman. She got married to her long-term boyfriend Nicolas Cage. By profession, her husband Cage is an American actor and filmmaker. At first, the couple met each other in Shiga, Japan. Before getting marriage they have known each other for more than a year. Similarly, in January 2020 they have last met together while visiting the pyramid tomb which is brought by Nicolas in New Orleans.
Again the couple appears in New York in March 2020. Riko and Nicolas decide to get marriage in 2021. The duo moves down the aisle on 16th February 2021. This is the date chosen to honor Nicolas’ father August Coppola who expires in 2009 due to a heart attack. The wedding ceremony took place in the outdoor Primrose Court area of Wynn Las Vegas. On the wedding day, Riko wore a handmade Japanese Bridal Kimono from Kyoto which required three layers.
The duo walked down the aisle to her favorite song Winter Song by Kiroro. Riko and Nicolas exchanged Catholic and Shinto vows with poetry from Walt Whitman and Haiku. The couple has also a photoshoot where Cage gave his bride a passionate kiss. From that time were known as husband and wife with a backdrop of lush greenery and fairy lights.
Professional Carrer of Riko Shibata’s husband Nicolas Cage
- Riko Shibata’s career is unknown from social media.
- There is no information regarding her professional career on social network sites.
- Similarly, her husband Nicolas Cage is a famous American actor and filmmaker.
- In the year 1982, he made his debut on the big screen with the coming-of-age movie, ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High. After that, he appeared in his next film, ‘Valley Girl, which was released the following year.
- He has also played in a comedy-drama film opposite Kathleen Turner titled, ‘Peggy Sue Got Married in the year 1986.
- Cage also appears in the movie, ‘Raising Arizona’ in 1986. After some years he appears in several series of box-office hits including, ‘Honeymoon in Vegas, ‘Guarding Tess’, ‘Kiss of Death’, ‘Leaving Las Vegas, ‘The Rock, ‘Con Air’, ‘Face/Off’, as well as in ‘City of Angels’.
- In the year 2004, he also starred in ‘Too Tough to Die’ and ‘World Trade Center’.