Charlotte Flair’s Ex-Husband Riki Johnson Bio, Full Name, Ex-Wife, Height
Facts of Riki Johnson
|5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
|View more / View less Facts of Riki Johnson
Riki Johnson came to the limelight as the ex-husband of an American professional wrestler Charlotte Flair.
What is Riki Johnson’s Ethnicity?
Riki must have been born somewhere in the United States of America. By looking at his picture we can assume he must be in his late 30s. Riki’s full name is Riki Paul Johnson. By nationality, Riki holds Ameican citizenship and belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Similarly, he follows Christianity as a religion.
Is Riki Johnson Single?
Riki is currently single. Similarly, Riki is not in a relationship neither he is married to anyone at the moment. It seems like he is not ready for the relationship. Likewise, he is focusing on his career rather than his relationship.
Who was Riki Johnson married to?
Riki was previously in a relationship with his ex-wife Charlotte Flair. By profession, Riki’s ex-wife is a professional wrestler. The duo must have met each other through some mutual friends. They tied the knot in May 2010. They were happy in their relationship. But after some time the duo’s relationship started to go downhill.
When Riki’s wife Charlotte and her father Second Nature, a joint biography in late 2017. In that book, she said that she allegedly left Johnson after having been the victim of domestic assault multiple times. Then they finally decide to divorce each other. And they officially parted ways in February 2013.
What is the net worth of Riki Johnson’s ex-wife?
Riki’s ex-wife Charlotte Flair has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. She was able to collect this decent sum of income from her career as a professional wrestler. She is very happy with the income she is earning from her long-term career. Similarly, Charlotte has an annual salary of around $550,000.
Aside from her career, she is earning an extra sum from brand endorsement, paid partnership, and sponsorship. Besides this, Charlotte also collects a good income from contracts as well. She is very satisfied with her profession as a wrestler. Also, her income leads her to live a happy and luxurious life with her family members and friends.
How did Riki Johnson lose his two jobs?
Riki lost his job due to the book written by her ex-wife Charlotte and Ric Flair. It made his life miserable. He got sad that his character in the novel is depicted as the villain. His family also had to suffer consequences and humiliation as a result of it.
Due to this, he lost his job. In the novel, they also wrote that Riki was a drug user, a physical and emotional abuser, and was infertile. For the fake claims, Riki then initiated a lawsuit against the defendants for making an incorrect representation of his character in the book.
How tall is Riki Johnson?
Riki stands at the height of 6 feet. Similarly, he has an attractive pair of brown eyes and short brown hair.
Professional Career of Charlotte Flair
- By profession Riki’s ex-wife, Charlotte is a professional wrestler.
- Charlotte made her first appearance at the age of 13 by appearing in World Championship Wrestling.
- She then changed her ring name to Charlotte Flair at NXT, where she defeated Bayley in her first televised match.
- Likewise, in 2014, Charlotte participated in an eight-woman tournament for the vacant NXT Women’s Championship.
- There she defeated Emma in the first round, Alexa Bliss in the semifinals, and Natalya in the finals to bag her first title in the WWE.
- However, she lost to Sasha Banks in a fatal four-way match in 2015.
- After some time she then made her first debut in WWE in 2015 with Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.
- In WWE, she won many titles.
- They are Divas Championship once, the Raw Women’s Championship four times, and the SmackDown Women’s Championship five times, making her a record ten-time women’s champion on WWE’s main roster.