What is Ricki Lander Net Worth 2022? Who is her Boyfriend?
Facts of Ricki Lander
|Full Name:||Ricki Lander|
|Birth Date:||December 14, 1979|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Body Size||29-24-33 inches|
|Birth Place||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Ethnicity||Ashkenazi Jewish- Dutch- Frisian|
|Education||Florida International University|
|Father||Robert A Lander|
|Ricki Lander Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ricki Lander|
Ricki Lander is an actress, model, designer as well as entrepreneur. She is famous for her roles in both television and films. In addition, she came to the limelight in 2008 with the cult film ‘Iron Man and in popular television series such as ‘CSI Crime Scene Investigation’ and ‘Prison Break’.
What University/School Did Ricki Lander Enroll?
Ricki Lander entered this earth on December 14, 1979, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Her real name is Ricki Noel Lander. As of 2019, her age is 39 years old under the birth sign Sagittarius. She is the daughter of Robert A Lander (father) and Peggy Lander (mother). Ricki holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of (Ashkenazi Jewish- Dutch- Frisian) ethnicity.
She enrolled at Florida International University in Miami. At that time, she received several Academic and Artistic scholarships. Likewise, she graduated cum laude with honors with a Bachelor of Arts in Dance and a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications. After graduation, she studied at Mike Nichols’ New Actor’s Workshop in New York City and at Uta Hagen’s HB Studio also in New York City.
At the beginning of Lander’s fashion career, she settled several years under contract with Ford Models. There she showed for a variety of brands and publications.
In January 2014, she started a sports e-commerce conglomerate Fanatics and FansEdge to began retailing a collection of women’s fan gear for College, MLB, NHL, NBA, and NFL designed by Lander called Let Loose By RNL.
In the year 2016, she co-chaired the New York City Ballet Fall Fashion Gala. There she worked along with fellow hosts Sarah Jessica Parker and Daisy Maeda.
Ricki Lander on-off Relationship with her Boyfriend
No, Ricki Lander is not a married woman, she has been in an on-off relationship with Robert Kraft. He is an American billionaire and business magnate who is the CEO and Chairman of The Kraft Group. Lander is 39 years younger than Kraft. Also, she is the stepmother of four children from Kraft’s previous relationships. In the year 2017, she gave birth to a daughter.
They have been together for five years. But theirs is not a steady relationship. The couple has been spotted with other men and women as well. Though Robert has been providing support to both Lander and her baby as well. Also, he denies being related to the child.
Net Worth & Salary
She owns an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. She mostly gathered her income through her profession as an actress and model. Likewise, the average salary of an actress is $45,000-$57,000 and that of the model is $42,180 per year.
Ricki stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while her weight is around 55Kg. She has a slim and curvy body with a measurement of 29-24-33 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively.
Her bra size is 34A. She has a pair of eyes with hazel color and her hair color is blonde. Further, Lander is active only on Instagram and Youtube.
- Ricki began her career by appearing in the popular television series ‘The Class’ in the episode ‘The Class Goes to Bar’ in 2006.
- In the same year, she appeared in ‘The Achievers’. There she played an uncredited role of Dream Girl.
- Also, she played a recurring role as herself in ‘RTL Boulevard’. Likewise, she has got many opportunities for both big and small screens.
- She came to the limelight after appearing in the 2008 blockbuster film ‘Iron Man.
- There she played alongside Robert Downey Jr. and Terrence Howard.
- Her performance in the film was lauded by both critics and the audience.
- During the year 2011, she played a guest role in the movie ‘L!fe Happens’. And soon she followed it with ‘A Green Story’ as well as ‘Lost Angeles’. Her recent role in films has been for the film ‘Ant-Man’ opposite Paul Rudd.
- Also, she has appeared in the television series ‘Unforgettable’ and ‘Blue Bloods’ in special roles.
- Besides, Ricki is also modeled for several brands and publications under a contract with Ford Models.
- She produced the concept of a ‘contemporary stylish female fan’ in the sports arena to Fanatics.
- They welcomed it with clear arms and hence to led the creation of casual and chic fan gear.