American singer-songwriter Rhonda Ross Kendrick Net Worth 2022
Facts of Rhonda Ross Kendrick
|Full Name:||Rhonda Ross Kendrick|
|Birth Date:||August 14, 1971|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, Public speaker, Actress|
|Married||Rodney Kendrick (1996)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Redfoo, Hazel Gordy, Rockwell, Kerry Ashby Gordy, Berry Gordy IV, Sherry Gordy, Terry James Gordy|
|Kids||Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick|
|Rhonda Ross Kendrick Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Rhonda Ross Kendrick|
Rhonda Ross Kendrick is an American singer-songwriter, public speaker as well as an actress who is widely famous for her role in Another World (1964), Personals (1999), and so on.
What is the Full Name of Kendrick?
Rhonda Ross Kendrick opened her eyes on 14th August 1971, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. Her horoscope is Leo. Her parents are Berry Gordy (father) and Diana Ross (Mother). Rhonda’s maternal siblings are Tracee Ellis Ross, Chudney Ross, Ross Naess, and Evan Ross.
Her siblings through her father, Berry include Redfoo, Hazel Gordy, Rockwell, Kerry Ashby Gordy, Berry Gordy IV, Sherry Gordy, and Terry James Gordy.
Rhonda holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background. She attended Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, and graduated from there.
Who is Rhonda Ross Kendrick’s Husband?
Rhonda Ross Kendrick married her husband, Rodney Kendrick on 13th September 1996. Her husband is an American Jazz musician. After being in a relationship with Rodney for several years, they became engaged and finally tied the wedding knot. Their wedding was a private one which their close friends and family were only invited.
As of now, both of them are living a lavish lifestyle without any sign of divorce or separation. They have a son together named Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick who was born on 7th August 2009.
What is Rhonda Ross Kendrick’s Net Worth?
Rhonda Ross Kendrick has an estimated net worth of around $2o million as of 2022 which she earned through her career as a singer-songwriter, public speaker, and actress. It is said that she gets paid a handsome amount of money in different films and TV series but her salary is still missing from the media.
- In the year 1985, she played a character credited as the 7th Heaven Dancer in the martial arts movie, The Last Dragon alongside Taimak, Vanity, and Christopher Murney.
- In the year 1992, she was featured in the documentary about her mother, titled Diana Ross: The Lady Sings Jazz and Blues.
- Later, she worked with her mother in the 1994 telefilm, Out of Darkness.
- she was featured in the comedy show, Oddville, and MTV in the year 1997.
- Rhonda appeared in a season-two episode of CBS’s sitcom, Cosby.
- She was featured in her movie film since The Last Dragon in the year 1998 when she was cast in Kelley Sane’s comedy film, Franchesca Page.
- Her famous acting credit is Toni Burrell on Another World where she acted from 1997 to 1999.
- Rhonda played a recurring character in the 1998 miniseries The Temptations, which was based on the legendary Motown band of the same name.
- In the 1999 romance drama Personals, Rhonda shared screen space with the likes of Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, and Monteria Ivey.
- She guest-starred in 2000 in a season one episode of UPN/The CW comedy show, Girlfriends.
- After her appearance in the series, Rhonda took a hiatus from acting for 18 years.
- Rhonda eventually returned in the year 2018, playing a character named Retain Paul DeSilva’s drama film, Crackdown Big City Blue.
- He is set to play Goddess Maat in the upcoming sword and sorcery movie, Protector of the Gods.
- In the year 2004, Rhonda and her husband, Rodney put out her first live album, Rhonda Ross Live Featuring Rodney Kendrick.
- For two years, she worked as an agent with the firm Citi Habitats before she found Ross Realty International, a real estate brokerage firm in New York City in the year 2008.
- In the year 2013, Rhonda collaborated with her mother on the In the Name of Love Tour, serving as the opening act for Ross’s performances.
- Rhonda released her first studio album In Case You Didn’t Know, in July 2016. This album contained the singles Summer Day and In Case You Didn’t Know.
- Further, she is a renowned motivational speaker and makes regular appearances in graduation day ceremonies at various schools.
- For her performance in the NBC soap opera Another World, she received a nomination for a Daytime Emmy Award in the year 1998.
FAQs of Rhonda Ross Kendrick
Who is Rhonda Ross Kendrick?
Rhonda is an American singer-songwriter, public speaker as well as an actress who is widely famous for her role in Another World (1964), Personals (1999), and so on.
Where was Rhonda Ross Kendrick?
Rhonda opened her eyes on 14th August 1971, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.