Rena Lovelis Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Dating, Boyfriend, Height
Rena Lovelis is a popular singer from the United State, bassist of Cherri Bomb Rebranded to HeyViolet. She started her singing career at a very early age. Rena invited a band with Julia Pierce, Nia Lovelis, and Miranda Miller. They began their own band when they were at their high school. Altogether up to now, she has published 24 songs.
What is the Age of Rena Lovelis?
Rena Lovelis was born in Pearl River located in New York, the United State on April 6, 1998. According, to her date of birth she is 24 years old with the birth sign Aries. Her real name Pyrena Lucrezia Morze Enea. She is a child of Ana Lovelis and Stacy Morze. Similarly, Rena holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She has one sister her name is Nia Lovelis. Being music professionals her parents have provided great support to them. The mother is a musician and also an actress.
Likewise, her father is a state of an art studio builder and a touring keyboard technician. She was raised in Orangetown. Grown-up in a musical, artistic environment which developed a deep love for music.
Is Rena Lovelis Single/Married? What’s her relationship with Robbie Picker?
Currently, Rena Lovelisin is in relation to the singer Robbie Picker. In 2017 they were dating each other. On 7th January 2018, while she went with her musical artist boyfriend to explore through a subway and enjoy a tour she shares a snap.
Although, the couple hasn’t disclosed either they have a plan to get married. Being in the same field as an artist they both assist each other and support and together they published a cover song name called My Everything Together.
What is Rena Lovelis Net Worth and Salary?
However, Rena has not revealed any information about her actual salary yet. The current net worth of Rena Lovelis is about $4million.
Rena Lovelis’s Height & Weight
Rena Lovelis as a public figure she has a pretty fit and slim figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (160cm) and her weight is around 55 kg or 121 pounds. The color of her eye is Hazel.
Rena Lovelis’s Career in Singing
- Rena Lovelis is a singer, songwriter, and bassist. In 2018 together with her band members, she made her debut TV show School of Rock.
- A group from Hard rock, Julia Pierce, Rena Lovelis, Nia Lovelis, and Miranda Miller, Cherri Bomb when they were still in junior high school in 2008.
- In a group lead singer and guitarist was Julia whereas Rena was the bassist and back-vocal
- Similarly, the drummer was Nia and at rhythm guitar, keyboard, and backup vocals were Miranda.
- Their band came up with a name taking a reference from the self-help book by American music and entertainment journalist and author Carrie Borzillo.
- In 2014, Album ‘This is the End of Control’ was released.
- That is the first studio album from her band. As a result, the band soon became popular among the crowd.
- On October 18, 2011, they first made a lucrative contract with Hollywood Records.
- which in the list of # top 24 on the Billboard’s Top Hard Rock Albums chart and #11 on the Top Heatseekers Chart.