Reggie Miller Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Sister, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Reggie Miller
|Full Name:||Reggie Miller|
|Birth Date:||August 24, 1965|
|Height:||6 feet 6 inches (1.98m)|
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
|Birth Place||Riverside, California|
|Education||University of California|
|Siblings||Cheryl Miller, Tammy Miller (Sister) Darrell Miller, Saul Miller Jr.(Brother)|
|Reggie Miller Twitter|
|Reggie Miller Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Reggie Miller|
Reggie Miller is a former American professional basketball player. He played for more than 18-year along with the Indiana Pacers in National Basketball Association (NBA).
Who is Reggie Miller’s Sister?
Reggie Miller was born on August 24, 1965, in Riverside, California. As of 2019, he is 54 years old and his sun sign is Virgo. He is the son of Saul Miller, his father, and Carrie Miller, his mother. Saul Miller was a former military by profession and Carrie was a housewife.
He has two brothers name Darrell Miller, Saul Miller Jr., and two sisters Cheryl Miller, Tammy Miller. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Afro- American.
His brother Darrell played baseball for the Los Angeles of Anaheim while his sister Tammy is a multi-talented Volleyball player. Cheryl was a pro basketball player and currently an analyst for Turner Sports while Saul Jr. pursued a career in music.
Miller attended his high school degree from Riverside Polytechnic High School and later completed his graduation from the University of California, Los Angeles with a degree in history.
Who is Reggie Miller Wife?
Reggie has been married once and also divorced once. Previously he married an American actress named Marita Stavrou. The couple tied the knot in 1992 and after eight years of blissful marriage, the couple went their separate ways in 2001.
Moreover, they both had two adorable kids – a son and a daughter whose pictures he has shared on Instagram but their name is missing. Miller filed for divorce in August 2000. In 2001, the divorce process was finalized. He further paid $5 million in spousal support and both parties were granted equal custody of their children.
However, his lawyer of Marita has accused Miller of hiding the colossal sum of money with his friends. They had even further quoted that, Miller is purposely hiding all his accumulated wealth so that he doesn’t have to pay the spousal support that Marita deserves.
The settlement between the exes may have come in mutual consent and agreement as no further possible legalities have been involved that are in the news.
Although Miller has been in two other relationships with American actresses including Natane Boudreau and Jaimyse Haft, he hasn’t been married for a second time. He had another daughter in 2016 with his current girlfriend; however, he has not shared any information regarding his baby and his baby mama.
In the year 2017, he spotted as a mysterious blonde. And people speculate that the blonde is dating the former player.
How much is Reggie Miller Net Worth and Salary?
Seeing his performance in this field we can assume that he earns a good salary and net worth. He was outstanding throughout his NBA career and also amassed huge wealth for himself. He is living a decent lifestyle with a whopping net worth of $90 million.
While with the Pacers, Miller reportedly signed a contract deal worth over $36 million and he also earned a part of his net worth from endorsements as well as other endeavors.
How tall is Reggie Miller?
Reggie stands at a decent height of 6 feet 6 inches which is considerable for a player of his caliber. His weight is around 88 kg. He has black hair color and his eye color is also black.
Reggie Miller’s Career as a Basketball Player
- Pacers selected Miller with the 11th pick in the 1st round of the 1987 NBA draft.
- Miller wore jersey number 31 backing up shooting guard John Long before he became a starter.
- Miller established himself as the Pacers’ primary scoring threat in 1992 and scored a career-high 57 points against the Charlotte Hornets in a 134–122 win at Charlotte Coliseum.
- He scored 57 points and was the second-highest total in the NBA during the 1992–93 season.
- It was also the Pacers’ team record. Miller became a household name during the 1994 Eastern Conference Finals against the Knicks.
- He also hosted a talk show The Reggie Miller Show on WTHR, likewise, Miller and the Pacers were considered one of the favorites in the East heading into the 1999 Season. Miller played his final game on May 19, 2005.
- Miller led the Pacers with 27 points including four of eight three-pointers. He also got a standing ovation for his last game.
- Miller was known for his precision three-point shooting, most notably against the New York Knicks.
- He also earned the nickname Knick Killer. Miller is the second man to hold the record for 3-point field goals, the first is Ray Allen.
- He also received a gold medal in Summer Olympics 1996. Besides this, he also appeared as a contributor to The Dan Patrick’Show on ESPN Radio, as well as, a co-host on Live with Regis and Kelly.