What is US’s face of Football Rebecca Lowe Salary? Her story from England to become the US’s face
English television presenter and anchor, Rebecca works for NBC and NBC Sports. People have known her for appearance in different sports commentators. Similarly, she is the US’s face of Football. Previously, she has worked at the BBC, Setanta Sports and ESPN.
What is English Television Presenter Rebecca Lowe Salary & Net Worth?
British sportscaster/anchor, Lowe has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2019. She has been one of the most successful careers as a sports anchorman as well as most popular NBC anchors. The network is paying her a hefty amount of sum as her salary. Since she is working in a popular Sports Network as its sportscasters.
English sportscaster/anchor Lowe is happy with her earning as she earns a handsome sum of money from her professional career. According to many sources, the average salary for a news anchor is around $83,300. However, the salary also depends on different factors like the size of the market and other circumstances, it can range from a minimum of $14,000 to a maximum of $875,000.
Salary of Sports anchors on an average basis is around $56,500 per year which may differ in rang from $18,000 to $275,000 respectively. Rebecca has an estimated earning of around $100,000 yearly salary due to her experience and popularity.
Rebecca’s salary depends on her performance as well. We can see her on different programs of NBC which helps to increase her worth. She has made a guest appearance on radio and TV as a sports pundit too which also provides money.
How she became the face of US football?
Rebecca, a girl in west London simply aspired to be like her mother, Judith who is an actress. However, she ended being the face of US football. She worked as a sports broadcaster on a US television network commute across America with a weekly.
“I have loved football since I was very, very small, and my dad used to take me to games,” she told the Guardian recently. “That’s what comes from my dad.”
She has followed her family’s broadcasting tradition as her father Chris Lowe, a longtime BBC News presenter. In the year 2009, her father retired from his professional career. She was super excited to work as host of NBC Sports’ Premier League coverage when she got the job in 2013.
She was in problem due to her English accent which added authenticity to NBC’s coverage. In this topic, she clearly said that,
“She is just trying to be herself – neither playing up her nationality nor playing it down.”“There’s enough to deal with from changing from British TV to American TV,” she says. “We’re not trying to be something we’re not.”
Many people love her approach for the job and with NBC last year, she signed a six-year contract extension. Likewise, she worked with NBC in her current job until 2022. She represents NBC at the 2014 and 2016 Olympics as their presenter. Again we can see her participate again in 2018, 2020, and 2022 Olympics because it is different, more mainstream. However, she is the face of the network for the Premier League and ambassador for English football in the US.
Rebecca Lowe’s Work in BBC NetWork
- After her graduation from college, she joined the BBC Network. She worked as a report for every Saturday for Final Score.
- In the show, she worked as a reporter who takes player interviews.
- The show features every Sunday morning on Match of the Day (all on BBC One)
- After that, she worked as a contributor to BBC Television’s Match of the Day 2 and Grandstand. On BBC networks, she was one of the main sports presenters for shows like BBC News 24 and BBC Radio Five Live.
- Additionally, she worked for BC Breakfast, BBC Radio 1, 2, and 4 as broadcast sports news.
- In the year 2005, she worked as a reporter for the Women’s European Championship of England team.
- Similarly, she worked as the pitchside reporter for BBC during the 2003, 2004, and 2005 FA Women’s Cup Final. Also, she worked as a reporter in Germany during the 2006 FIFA World Cup.