Rebecca King-Crews Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Rebecca King-Crews
|Full Name:||Rebecca King-Crews|
|Birth Date:||December 24, 1965|
|Profession:||Hollywood actress, musician, singer and songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$ 9 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Benton Harbor, Michigan|
|Education||Lew Wallace High School , Western Michigan University|
|Kids||Naomi Burton Crews, Azriel Crews, Winfrey Crews and Tera Crews, Isaiah Crews|
|Rebecca King-Crews Facebook|
|Rebecca King-Crews Twitter|
|Rebecca King-Crews Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Rebecca King-Crews|
Rebecca King-Crews is a well-known Hollywood actress, musician, singer, and songwriter. However, Rebecca got attention after being married to one of Terry Crew’s most popular actors and activists. The couple shares a wonderful married life since 1990 and is also blessed with five children.
When was Rebecca King-Crews Birthed?
Rebecca was born on December 24th, 1965, in Benton Harbor, Michigan, the United States. As of 2019, she is 54 years old with a birth sign Capricorn. However, she holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
King Crews has an appealing body figure. She stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches. She has blonde hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Childhood and Education
She spent her childhood in Benton Harbor, Michigan, USA, and grew up in Gary, Indiana, where she attended various schools. Rebecca graduated from Lew Wallace High School at the top of her class and was crowned Miss Gary during her graduation year in 1984.
During her senior year, King Crews was elected as Miss Gary and crowned in 1984. She studied musical theater at Western Michigan University and performed regionally with various productions, plays, and musical performances. Throughout high school and college, Rebecca has appeared in various musical theater productions, including The Wiz, Oklahoma, Pippin, The Music Man, and Evita.
Who is Rebecca King-Crews Wife? Do they have Kids?
Rebecca Crews once a beauty queen, actress, and an American singer married a well-known personality, Terry Crew on July 29, 1990. The duo dated each other as boyfriend and girlfriend before getting wed.
The lovely couple has five children among them four daughters named Naomi Burton Crews, Azriel Crews, Winfrey Crews, and Tera Crews, and a son, Isaiah Crews. So far, they are grandparents of Miley Crews, daughter of Naomi Burton crews. It’s been almost three decades since the couple shared blissful married life together.
In an interview with S2S Magazine, Rebecca Crews reported rumors and controversy that she is considering divorcing her husband Terry. She describes herself as “angry and hurtful” towards her husband.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Rebecca King-Crews?
The estimated net worth of Rebecca King is to be around $9 million as of 2019.
Likewise, her husband Terry Crews is a well-known American actor who is responsible for his role in the UPN / CW sitcom Everybody Hates Chris and the TBS sitcom Are We There Yet?. Terry has an estimated fortune of $20 million.
Rebecca is also an animal lover. She owns a pet bulldog, which is worth $300- $1500 for small pups, while the trained puppies cost $2k-15k.
Rebecca King-Crews’s Career
- Talking about the Rebecca profession, in 1996 from the TV series “E! True Hollywood Story “, she began her career.
- She then participated in another project, “The Wendy Williams Show.” Rebecca appeared in the “Monique Show” with a small guest role.
- She made her musical career mainly at Western Michigan University, where she appeared in various plays and musical performances.
- Rebecca was the producer of a reality show about the life of her family “The Family Crew”, which premiered on BET.
- The show, which was performed by the crew of crew, showed their everyday life. The show ended in 2011 without explanation.
- Rebecca is a very well-known person in Hollywood.
- In addition, she has produced many productions in the television industry.
- She has also appeared in many fashion magazines, including Today’s Black Woman, Heart and Soul, Jet, Television Guide, and Reality Magazine.
- She is also involved in various charities of the Christian community.