Rebecca Jefferson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Rebecca Jefferson
|Full Name:||Rebecca Jefferson|
|Birth Date:||July 16, 1985|
|Profession:||Model, Wardrobe Stylish|
|Married||Lance Gross (2015)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Loyola Marymount University|
|Father||Herbert Jefferson Jr|
|Kids||Berkeley Brynn Gross|
|Rebecca Jefferson Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Rebecca Jefferson|
Rebecca Jefferson is an American model and wardrobe stylist who is popularly known as the girlfriend of Lance Gross, a model, photographer, and actor.
Early Life of American Model
Rebecca Jefferson was born on 16th July 1985, in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 34 years old and her horoscope is Cancer. Her father, Herbert Jefferson Jr is a veteran actor and Sci-Fi icon. Rebecca holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
Childhood and Education
She grew up with her father, Herbert as her role model and was inspired to be as great as him someday. She was raised in the place where she was born and she finished her early education at the same place.
Thus, Rebecca pursued her passion by enrolling at Loyola Marymount University and successfully completed her education with flying colors after receiving a degree in Psychology.
Who is Rebecca Jefferson’s Husband?
Rebecca Jefferson married her boyfriend, Lance Gross on 23rd May 2015. Her husband, Lance Gross is an American actor, model, and photographer who is famous for his appearance in the TMS Sitcom. The couple was in a romantic relationship for many years with each other before tying the knot. They first got engaged in March 2010. Later, the couple exchanged the wedding vows in a private ceremony with close family members and friends.
Currently, the lovely couple is living together with their son and daughter Berkeley Brynn Gross who was born on 20th November 2014.
What is Rebecca Jefferson’s Net Worth and Salary?
Rebecca estimated net worth is around $8 million as of 2022.
- Rebecca Jefferson after her graduation from Loyola Marymount University once worked as a Behavior Therapist specializing in recently diagnosed children with Autism.
- She started her modeling career by working under the celebs stylists Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn.
- Later, Rebecca had her big break when she signed up for a reality show called Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches.
- Jefferson collected a lot of experience and moved on to making her own name with renowned clients like Kerry Washington, Will, and Pinkett Smith, and even Rihanna.
- Her career suddenly began growing at an accelerating pace and reached a certain point of success only when she was in her teenage.
- Jefferson wishes to be more involved in different areas of the fashion industry.
- Also, she wants to engage in designing in her later days.