Randall Cobb Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Randall Cobb
|Full Name:||Randall Cobb|
|Birth Date:||August 22, 1990|
|Profession:||American football player|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Birth Place||Maryville, Tennessee|
|Education||University of Kentucky|
|Father||Randall Cobb Sr.|
|Randall Cobb Facebook|
|Randall Cobb Twitter|
|Randall Cobb Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Randall Cobb|
Randall Cobb is an American football wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League(NFL).
Early Life of Footballer
Randall Cobb was born on August 22th, 1990, in Maryville, Tennessee. Currently, he is 29 years old and his sun sign is Leo. His birth name is Randall Ladonald Cobb II. He was born to Randall Cobb Sr. (father) and Tina Cobb(mother).
His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Afro-American. His father worked at the Denso car parts factory in Maryville, Tennessee. He also worked jobs like installing ceramic tile floors to mowing lawns and plowing snow, with young Randall II’s help.
How many Siblings Does Randall Cobb have?
He has a brother, Michael Love, and a sister whose name is unknown. His mother was a track star in high school, later worked at Denso, where she met Randall Sr. Cobb attended his high school Alcoa High School in Alcoa, Tennessee.
There he works as a letterman in football and basketball. Moreover, he attended college at the University of Kentucky where he played college football. While at Kentucky, he specialized in Community Communications and leadership Development.
Who is Randall Cobb’s Wife?
Randall Cobb is a married man. His wife’s name is Aiyda Ghahramani. Before their marriage, the couple was boyfriend and girlfriend. Their close family members and friends were present at their wedding. The couple is reported to have met in 2011 at an EA Sports event held at Manhattan hotspot Lavo
. According to Aiyda Ghahramani, they had an instant connection, and coincidentally, Cobb was only a few days shy of getting drafted in the 2011 draft. They remained friends for 3 years until 2014 when their relationship turned exclusive.
After dating for 3 years, the duo made yet another transition as they tied the knot on April 12, 2017, in a lavish ceremony held at The Pierre in New York City. On February 20, 2018, the NFL star announced that they were expecting their first child, a son due in August 2018.
Randall has currently owned an apartment in Maryville, Tennessee. However, there was a rumor that Green Bay Packers NFL in 2015 that Packers Resign WR Randall Cobb which was just a rumor and nothing more than that.
Net Worth and Salary of Randall Cobb with His Contract
Randall is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Moreover, he has career earnings of $43.03m over eight seasons, which ranks 240th among active NFL players entering 2018. He earned $12.66m in 2017, which ranked 8th among WRs and 40th overall in the NFL.
In addition, he ranks 2nd on the Packer’s active roster with a $12.53m cap hit for 2018. He ranked 2nd in 2017 at $12.66m. Similarly, his 2018 cap hit is 6.9 percent of the Packers’ cap total for the season. Cobb had 653 receiving yards last season.
The average for WRs with 1,000 or more receiving yards in 2017 was 7.5 percent of the team’s total cap hit. Likewise, he ranked 8th among WRs with a $12.66m cap hit in 2017 and ranks 8th overall at the position for 2018.
Body Measurement of Randall
Randall Cobb stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) and maintains a body weight of 87 kg (192 lb). Similarly, He has black hair color and his eye color is also black.
Randall Cobb’s Career
- Cobb was drafted in the second round (64thoverall) of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers.
- On September 8, 2011, in the Packers’ opening game of the season against the New Orleans Saints, Randall became the first person born in the 1990s to play in the NFL.
- Additionally, he recorded his NFL touchdown on a 32-yard reception in the first quarter and followed up with a 108-yard kickoff return in the third quarter that tied the record set by Ellis Hobbs of the New England Patriots in 2007 for the longest kickoff return in NFL history.
- The return was later named a player of the Year at the season-ending NFL Honors banquet.
- Cobb’s career has been excellent throughout all the seasons. In 2010 he was in the First-Team All-American and 2 times First–team All-Sec in 2009, 2010.
- In 2011 Randall was PFWA NFL All-Rookie Team 2011 and Pro Bowl in 2014.
- His Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016 are; Receptions: 366, Receiving yards: 4,488, Rushing Yards: 335, Rushing average:6.7, Return yards: 2,657, and Total touchdowns: 40.
- On September 16, 2016, Cobb was fined $9,115 for pulling the face mask of linebacker Paul Posluszny in Week 1 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Randall finished the season with receptions on 84 targets for 610 yards and four touchdowns.