Ramesh Upreti Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Ramesh Upreti
|Full Name:||Ramesh Upreti|
|Birth Date:||September 5, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Ramesh Upreti Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Ramesh Upreti|
Ramesh Upreti is a famous actor as well as a producer in the Nepali film industry. He is in the eye of the media because of his recent movie “Aishwarya”.
Early Life of Ramesh Upreti
Ramesh Upreti was born on September 5, 1982, in Kavre, Nepal. As of 2019, he is 37 years old and his sun sign is Pisces. His parents are Ganesh Upreti and Tulsa Upreti. The nationality of Ramesh is Nepali and his ethnicity is Asian. He has one elder brother and sister and one older sister.
His religion is Hinduism. During childhood, Upreti had been interested in working in the movies.
Who is Ramesh Upreti Wife?
Upreti is a married man. He came back to Nepal in 2014 after living seven years in the USA. In the USA, he married Kiran Upreti.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Ramesh Upreti?
He earned a decent amount when he was in the USA.
What is the Height of Ramesh Upreti?
Upreti has a standard height of 5 feet 8 inches with an average weight. Similarly, he has black eyes and his hair color is also black.
- Upreti began his professional career in movies from a very young age.
- Moreover, he presented much more movies as antagonistic characters.
- There are very few movies in which he has appeared in a positive role or says a positive character.
- He has done some negative roles.
- He worked in the lead role for the movie named ‘‘Para Ghar’‘. But presently, he is the lead actor in the movie “Aishwarya”. This movie sets some kind of new tests in the current scenario of Nepali movies.
- However, Ramesh was far away from the country for many years. Finally, he returned to the country with this full entertainment package and set to hit the chart in the Nepali Cinema industry.
- Furthermore, some of his top movies include ‘Bracelet’, ‘Ghar Sansar’, ‘Timro Maya 99 Mero Maya 100’, ‘Babu Saheb’, ‘Maya Ko Jaal’, ‘Gaajal’, ‘Nepal Pyaro Chha’, ‘Apsara’, ‘Kasto Samjhuta’, ‘Pooja’, ‘Ghumto’ and many more.
- He has received some awards for the best negative role and some awards for the best actor.
- Likewise, he will receive more awards in his upcoming years.
- Therefore, he has achieved something by being a good person and something is bad all over in his career.
- At present, he is still engaged in his professional work and working as a producer.