How old is Raisa Smetanina? Bio, Net Worth 2023, Height
Russian cross-country skiing champion, Raisa Smetanina is famous as the first lady to win ten Winter Olympic medals which include four gold medals.
What is the Age of Raisa Smetanina?
Raisa Smetanina was born on 29th February 1952, somewhere in Russia to Russian parents. As of 2021, she is at the age of 69 years old while her horoscope is Pisces. Every year, Raisa celebrates her birthday on 29th February. Her birth name is Raisa Petrovna Smetanina. She prefers to keep her personal life away from the media spotlight so his her parent’s identities are not available.
It is still unclear if Raisa has any siblings or not. As per nationality, Raisa is a Russian while she belongs to Komi ethnic background. She completed her education at Syktyvkar Humanitarian and Pedagogical College in the Republic of Komi, Russia.
How much is Raisa Smetanina’s Net Worth?
Raisa Smetanina has an estimated net worth of around $1.6 million as of 2022 which she earned through her professional career. According to some online resources, the average salary of a cross-country skiing champion in Russia ranges from $745.6k to $1.4 million. Raisa might be earning the same range of salary but the actual amount is still missing from the media.
Besides, she is also making a decent amount through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships of several fashion brands and companies. Raisa is a hardworking and dedicated lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will rise higher in the future days. Raisa is living a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with her family members in Russia.
Is Raisa Smetanina Married?
Raisa might be single, married, or in a relationship with someone. She has not mentioned her personal life with the media so she is yet to share the information regarding her boyfriend, husband, or partner. Raisa can be often spotted with some male friends but she never mentioned them as her husband or boyfriend.
Raisa might be enjoying her single life and she might be concentrating on her professional career rather than being with anyone else. Previously, she might have dated some handsome fellows but her past relationships and love affairs are missing from the media. Raisa has never been involved in any kind of rumors or controversies regarding her personal or professional career.
What is the Height of Raisa Smetanina?
Raisa stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches while her body weight is 53kg. She has an athletic body figure but their body measurements like bust size, waist size, hip size, shoe size, etc are missing from the media. Raisa has grey colored hair while her eyes are blue in color.
How many Olympic medals has Raisa Smetanina won?
Raisa has won 10 Olympic medals, including four gold throughout her career. She participated in the Olympic Winter Games in 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, and 1992.
The Professional Career of Raisa Smetanina
- Raisa had a keen interest in sports since her childhood days.
- After that, she participated professionally in the five Olympics, representing the Soviet team four times.
- In the year 1974, she won her first gold medal in International Competition at the World Championships.
- After that, Raisa won two gold and one silver medal at Winter Olympics in 1976.
- In the year 1988, she competed in the Olympics where ski jumper Matti Nykanen won 3 gold medals.
- At the age of 35 years old, she won the gold medal after competing for the Unified Team.
- Raisa became the first woman to win ten Winter Olympic medals.
- Also, she has won three times at the Holmenkollen ski festival.
- Raisa received the Holmenkollen medal in the year 1979.
- In the year 1984, she received the award from the Order of Friendship of Peoples.