Net Worth of Raf Simons, Bio, Family, Age, Relationship, Height
Facts of Raf Simons
|Full Name:||Raf Simons|
|Birth Date:||January 12, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Break Up||Jean-Georges D’Orazio and Veronique Branquinho|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Birth Place||Neerpelt, Pelt|
|Nationality||Belgian and French|
|Education||LUCA School of Arts|
|Raf Simons Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Raf Simons|
Raf Simons is well-known for both his own brand and for helping to create some of the most desirable labels in fashion.
What is Raf Simons’s Full Name?
Raf Simons opened his eyes to this beautiful world on January 12, 1968. He was born in Neerpelt, Pelt, Belgium. As of 2022, he is 54 years old. Raf’s full name is Raf Jan Simons. According to his full date of birth, his sun sign is Capricorn. Raf celebrates his birthday on the 12th of Jan every year.
Alda Beckers was his mother, while his father was Jacques Simons. He holds Belgian and French nationality while he belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, he follows Christianity as a religion. His studies were finished at the LUCA School of Arts.
Who is Raf Simons in a relationship with?
Raf is currently single. He seems to be enjoying his single life. At the moment he is focusing on his career rather than his relationship. He likes spending quality time with his friends and family. But in the coming days, he might be with the person he would love to spend his time with.
Who was Raf Simons dating?
Raf was previously dating Jean-Georges D’Orazio and Veronique Branquinho. By profession, Veronique is a Belgian fashion designer of Portuguese ancestry. Much information about their relationship is unknown. As of now, they are enjoying their life.
What is the net worth of Raf Simons?
Raf has an estimated net worth of around $20 million as of 2022. He made that sum of money from his career as a Belgian fashion designer.
He also makes extra sums of money from ads, sponsorships, paid partnerships, and brand endorsements. Likewise, an average salary of a Belgian fashion designer is around €48,285. He might be earning the same amount.
With whom has Raf Simons collaborated?
Raf is famous and has collaborated with many fans people. Additionally, he and Linda Farrow worked together to create a line of sunglasses for the company. Likewise, he worked with American bag maker Eastpak.
Who is Raf Simons Replacing?
Simons would take over for John Galliano as creative director of Dior, it was revealed in April 2012. However, while fellow Belgian designer Kris van Assche continued to serve as the creative director of Dior Homme, he was denied the opportunity to create male designs. On October 22, 2015, after serving in the position for three and a half years, he finally decided to leave.
How tall is Raf Simons?
Raf stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight is 70 kg. He has an attractive pair of brown eyes and beautiful home hair.
Professional Career of Raf Simons
- Raf is a Belgian fashion designer by profession.
- Furniture design for various galleries was how Raf got his start in the business.
- Additionally, he worked as an intern for Walter Van Beirendonck.
- In 1991, his job took him to the Paris Fashion Week fashion show.
- The head of the fashion department at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp, Linda Loppa, gave him encouragement.
- In the end, he created his first menswear line in 1995, which served as the official debut of the Raf Simons brand.
- In the meantime, he also restarted his business in 2001, and in 2005 he added a second menswear line called Raf by Raf Simons.
- He got materials worth 100,000 euros in 2003 after winning the Swiss Textiles Award.
- He was chosen by the label’s owner to serve as its creative director in 2005.
- Raf has been developing collections in association with the British company Fred Perry since 2008.
- He was appointed as Calvin Klein’s new chief creative officer in August 2016.