Rachael Biester Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Rachael Biester
|June 19, 1983
|Paul Teutul Jr.
|Paul Teutul Jr. (2010)
|Hudson Seven Teutul
|View more / View less Facts of Rachael Biester
Rachael Biester is an American model and businesswoman who is best known as the wife of American reality television star Paul Teutul Jr.
Early Life of Rachael Biester
Rachael Biester was born on 19th June 1983, in the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, she is 36 years old and her horoscope is Gemini. Rachel holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Rachel spent her childhood with her parents in her hometown. She went to a local elementary school and high school for her education. Later, she joined a university for her higher studies.
Who is Rachael Biester’s Husband?
Rachael Biester married an American reality TV star, Paul Teutul Jr. Her husband, Paul is the owner of Paul Jr Designs which manufactures both branded clothing as well as custom motorcycles. He is working on the business with his younger brother, though he initially started by working for his father as a fabricator and chief designer.
Biester and Paul first met on Paul’s show, American Chopper. They hit it off after working together on the show and dated for a few years.
After dating for years, they eventually married on 20th August 2010, in a function held at the Bonnet Island Estate, New Jersey. A few years after the marriage, they gave birth to a son and named him Hudson Seven Teutul.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Rachael Biester?
As of 2019, Rachael Biester has an estimated net worth of over $2 million, which was earned through her success in modeling and business careers.
Rachael may also have gained a lot of wealth thanks to her husband, Paul who has an estimated net worth of around $10 million.
Rachael Biester’s Career
- Rachael started her modeling career at a very young age, thanks to her attractive figure and personality.
- After some years, she chose to be a professional model.
- After a few years of modeling, Rachael started a business called Oliver Anne Boutique in Hudson valley initially but later moved to Montgomery, New York State.
- Her Boutique displays items like frames, bags, and other accessories.
- As of now, she is giving continuity to this business while keeping her modeling career aside.
- Rachael came to the media spotlight because of her husband Paul Teutul Jr. who is an American Television personality.
- Her husband is one of the stars of the television series, American Chopper.
- Currently, he is the owner of Paul Jr. Designs which sells branded clothing and manufactures custom motorcycles.