Quincy Brown Bio, Age, Dad, Mom, Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Quincy Brown
|Full Name:||Quincy Brown|
|Birth Date:||June 4, 1991|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Education||Calabasas High Schoo|
|Father||Al B. Sure!|
|Siblings||Albert Brown IV, Christian Casey Combs, Devin Brown , Justin Dior Combs|
|Quincy Brown Facebook|
|Quincy Brown Twitter|
|Quincy Brown Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Quincy Brown|
Quincy Brown is an American actor. He performs under the mononym Quincy and starred in the film Brotherly Love. Similarly, he is popular as the son of Al B! Sure and Kim Porter.
Early Life of Quincy Brown
Quincy Brown was born in New York City, New York, the United States on June 4, 1991. As of 2019, he is 28 years old under the zodiac sign Gemini. He is the son of Al B. Sure! (father) and Kim Porter (mother). His father is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. While his mother is the earlier model.
Quincy holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed (African- American) ethnicity. He has four siblings, namely Albert Brown IV, Christian Casey Combs, Devin Brown, and Justin Dior Combs. He attended Calabasas High School.
Who is Quincy Brown’s Girlfriend?
He said to have been with American actress Keke Palmer for a year, after that he met with British television personality Kelly Osbourne in 2014. In 2015 and later in 2017, he was contacted by Kourtney Kardashian, which led to rumor attacks.
How much is Quincy Brown’s Net Worth and Salary?
His father had a net worth of $4million and his mother Kim had a net worth of over $700 million. Quincy has a luxury Jones-designed mansion. later, the mansion was sold to Larry Gagosian for $15.5 million.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
28 years old Quincy has an appealing body figure. He stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 78 kg. He has black eyes color and dark brown hair color.
- He made his television debut when he was still a teenager. In 2008, he also appeared in the program “My Super Sweet 16”, which was broadcast on the station “MTV”.
- It was a show aimed at teenagers whose parents had lavish birthday parties.
- In 2012, he began his modeling career by attending the Gaborone Fashion Weekend in Botswana.
- He has also modeled for major brands such as Luis Vuitton, Off-White, Rick Owens, and Christian Louboutin.
- He also advertises for brands via his social media accounts.
- In the same year 2012, he also released his single track “Stay Awhile”. In fact, he also released an EP called “This Is for You”.
- He also released several popular single tracks, including The First Thing, Black Lingerie, Late Night Flex, and What You Rappin For, and released his single Friends First in 2014, which was one of his most beloved tracks.
- The video of the song showed the rapper, French Montana.
- In 2015, he also made his directorial debut by staging the music video for the song “No Words” by Elle Winter. In the same year, 2015, he starred in the movie “Brotherly Love,” directed by Jamal Hill and produced by Queen Latifah.
- The film was about the life of a basketball player and his friends.
- In 2015, he also starred in many television series. He also starred in an episode of the reality series Keeping With The Kardashians.
- He also plays “Derek Jones”, who is the love interest of one of the main characters and civil rights activist.
- It has made Brown very popular with television viewers.
- Therefore he has found success as an entrepreneur.
- He founded the production company “FourXample”. Quincy also owns his watch collection “Chalk by Quincy” and a jeans line with the name “Embellish”.
- He also owns a tech startup company.