Quincy Adams Morgan Bio, Age, Father, Grandfather, Net Worth 2022
There are so many people who gain popularity due to their father or mother’s name and fame.
Quincy Adams Morgan is also the one who became famous as the daughter of Sonja Morgan who is an American producer, socialite, fashion designer as well as a TV star.
Quincy Adams Morgan’s Parents’ Personal Life
No, Quincy is not married yet. Moving towards her parents’ personal life, they married during the year 2000. Moreover, they even welcomed a daughter together whose name is Quincy Adams Morgan. However, they got divorced after 10 years of togetherness due to some misunderstandings.
Later on, her mother Sonja engaged to Italian Count Pierfrancesco for six years. Additionally, she has dated many people such as Prince Albert of Monaco, Owen Wilson, Jack Nicholson, Paul Nassif, Harry Dublin, Richard Lewis, Eric Clapton, and John McEnroe.
Presently, she seems to be dating a hotelier, Frenchie. Nevertheless, there is no information about the extra love relationship of her father, John Adams Morgan.
Who is Quincy Adams Morgan’s Father?
Quincy Adams Morgan entered this world in October 2000 in the USA. The name of her parents is John Adams Morgan (father) and Sonja Morgan (mother). Her father is an Olympic champion, sailor, founder, and chairman of Morgan Joseph.
And her mother is a producer, socialite, TV star, as well as a fashion designer. Her grandparent is Henry Sturgis Morgan her father was an American banker, the co-founder of Morgan Stanley, and the President & Chairman of the Morgan Library & Museum. She is American and her ethnicity is North American.
The Net worth of Quincy Adams Morgan of Parents’
On the other hand, her mother, Sonja has an estimated net worth of $15 million from the entertainment and fashion industries. However, her father, John Adams Morgan has a net worth of $100 million from his business career.
He lives on a $19 million private island off of Stanford. During her parents’ divorce time, her father provided $3 million as a part of their divorce settlement along with $300 thousand in child support.
Sonja Morgan’s Career
- On the other side, her mother Sonja initially worked for retail and wholesale shops in New York after her graduation from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Later on, she worked as a brand consultant for top establishments across the country.
- Moreover, after her success in the fashion and design world, she took a step toward film production and invested in the film ‘The Marsh’ in 2006.
- Besides that, she also appeared in films including ‘Real Housewives of New York City.
- Currently, she is continuing her career in the field of entertainment and fashion industries.
- Furthermore, she continued her work as a fashion designer with affordable luxurious designs and collections including her ‘Sonja Morgan New York collection’.
- Her collections are comprised of sportswear and swimwear along with gowns and jewelry.
FAQs of Quincy Adams Morgan
Who is Quincy Adams Morgan?
Quincy Adams Morgan also the one who became famous as the daughter of Sonja Morgan who is an American producer, socialite, fashion designer as well as a TV star.
Who are the parents of Quincy Adams Morgan?
Her mother is Sonja Morgan who is an American producer, socialite, fashion designer as well as a TV star.
How rich is Quincy Adams Morgan’s parents?
Her mother, Sonja has an estimated net worth of $15 million from the entertainment and fashion industries. However, her father, John Adams Morgan has a net worth of $100 million from his business career.