Nationality of Priyana Thapa, Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Priyana Thapa
|Full Name:||Priyana Thapa|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Priyana Thapa|
Priyana Thapa, a Nepali woman got fame as the wife of popular American Boxer, Keith Thurman.
Where is Priyana Thapa from?
Priyana opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the first time in 1992 or 1993. Thapa was born in Kathmandu, Nepal. As of 2022, Priyana must be around her late 20s.
By nationality, Priyana holds dual citizenship of Nepal and America and belongs to the Asian ethnic community. Similarly, Priyana follows the Hindu religion.
How much is Priyana Thapa’s Net Worth?
The estimated net worth of Priayan is not available at the moment. However, her husband, Keith Thurman has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022. Similarly, this income includes all of Keith’s property, assets, wealth, and money. Keith is very happy with the money he has gained from his boxing playing career. Furthermore, Keith has also collected a good sum of fortune from advertisements, paid partnerships, and brand endorsements as well.
In addition to this, Keith is very indicative of his career in boxing, with this amount of continuous dedication and passion towards his career, his net worth will surely rise up in near future.
Where does Priyana Thapa live?
Priyana is currently living in Clearwater, Florida with her husband. Similarly, Priyana was born in Nepal and has left her homeland for studying in Japan in 1998.
Who is Priyana Thapa married to?
Priyana is a happily married woman. Similarly, Priyana has tied the wedding knot with her long-time boyfriend, Keith Thurman on July 1, 2017. Their grand wedding was held in front of their friends and family in Kathmandu, Nepal. In addition to this, Keith and Priyana have met each other for the first time in a nightclub in Tokyo, Japan in 2015.
After sharing contact with each other, Priyana and Keith has started dating each other. Moreover, after a year, Keith has proposed to Priyana for marriage in the summer of 2016. Keith and Priyana’s wedding was held in accordance with Nepali tradition with a traditional typical musical instrument.
Does Priyana Thapa have a Child?
Yes, Priyana has a child. Similarly, Priyana and her husband have welcomed a daughter in 2021, whose name is Ananda Thurman.
Priyana and Thurman are happy with each other while raising their children at the moment.
How many languages does Priyana Thapa speak?
Priyana speaks four languages. Similarly, Priyana speaks Japanese, English, Indian, and English. Priyana is fluent in Japanese also as she has gone to Japan for further study.
How tall is Priyana Thapa?
Priyana has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. According to her height, Priyana has a bodyweight of 59 kg. Priyana has a beautiful pair of dark brown eyes while her hair color is dark brown.
Priyana Thapa’s Professional Career
- Priyana’s professional career is not available at the moment.
- While her husband, Keith Thurman has started his career as a professional boxer.
- Keith has his first boxing when he was only nine years old.
- Similarly, he has played his first fight under the guidance of coach Benjamin Getty.
- Keith has scored 101 wins 76 of which were by knockout during his amateur career.
- Furthermore, Keith has won six national championships.
- On March 9, 2013, Keith has competed in the Welterweight category against Jan Zaveck, a former champion of Welterweight, and has won the fight against Jan after 12 rounds.
- Similarly, Keith has earned the name of One Time after scoring 22 knockouts in his first 30 fights.
- Keith has won the middleweight championship in November 2012 against Carlos Quintana titled as WBO-NABO junior middleweight.
- In addition to this, in July 2013, Thurman has won the WBA interim welterweight title against Diego Chaves.