Priscilla Esterline’ Cause of Death; John’s Ex-Wife, Bio, Career & Photos
Facts of Priscilla Esterline
|Full Name:||Priscilla Esterline|
|Birth Date:||November 1, 1954|
|Death Date:||September 8, 2012|
|Divorce||John Cougar Mellencamp(1969-1981)|
|Mother||Arvilla (Covell) Creger|
|View more / View less Facts of Priscilla Esterline|
Priscilla Esterline is the ex-wife of an American musician, singer-songwriter, and painter, as well as and actor, John Cougar Mellencamp.
What is the Nationality of Priscilla Esterline?
Priscilla Esterline was born on November 1st, 1954 in Tecumseh, Michigan The United States of America. As of now, she is 68 years old. She is the daughter of LaVern and Arvilla (Covell) Creger. She had a brother and sister. Priscilla held American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
What is the Death Cause of Priscilla Esterline?
Priscilla Esterline died at the age of 57, September 8, 2012, at Adrian, formerly of Tecumseh. Priscilla was born on November 1, 1954, in Tecumseh, Michigan. At the last stage, Priscilla was looking after her daughter, Michelle Wilson, grandsons, Aron and Joshua, and brothers, and sisters.
However, is no information about her death in the media. As we can assume that she might be suffered from serious diseases which makes her weak and took her away at the early age of 57 or maybe a natural death yet to our official confirmation.
What is the relationship Status of Priscilla Esterline?
Discussing her personal life, she was a divorced woman. She was previously married to her long-term boyfriend, John Cougar Mellencamp. After dating for several years, the couple decided to marry. Therefore they married in 1969. Not much is known about the Micol marriage ceremony.
From their relationship, the couple has a daughter named Michelle Mellencamp. After spending their married life more than a decade the couple decided to separate. Therefore in 1981, the couple divorced.
After her divorce from John, Priscilla lived her single life. Whereas her husband married Vicky Granucci in 1981 and divorced in 1989. Afterward, he married Elaine Irwin in 1992 and divorced in 2011.
Her Ex-Husband’s Net Worth as of 2022
Therefore, her ex-husband American singer-songwriter and musician John Cougar Mellencamp has a net worth of $30 million dollars. He has made most of his fortune with his career as a singer-songwriter and as a musician.
Right from the year 1985, Farm Aid has arranged one yearly concert and has funded over $45 million.
A career with an Ex-Husband
- Talking about Priscilla’s Profession, she had provided no information about her career.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married John Cougar Mellencamp.
- Priscilla could be in some form of work to lead her daily life. Due to her reserved profile, there is no information about her career.
- On the other hand, her husband began by recording The Kid Inside, the follow-up to Chestnut Street Incident, in 1977. He had started playing in a cover band called Crepe Soul.
- In 1978, he eventually improved and released his single “I Need a Lover”.
- This song hit in Australia, and then a Top 30 track in the U.S. upon it.
- In 1982, he had a big breakthrough that came with the chart-topping album American Fool.
- The next year (1983), he enjoyed more commercial success with Uh-Huh, which became a Top 10 album on the strength of three hit singles.
- In 2009, he recorded new songs at a series of historic locations in the South, including the First African Baptist Church in Savannah, Georgia, and Sun Studio in Memphis, Tennessee.
- He also revealed his talents as a painter to a wider audience in 2012.
- Furthermore, he released his first studio album in four years, the folk-and-blues-infused Plain Spoken in 2014.
- So far, he has won the titles like century award in 2001, Best Male Rock Vocal Performance in 1983, and Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist in 1983.
FAQ of Priscilla Esterline
What is the nationality of Priscilla Esterline?
Priscilla Esterline holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who is Priscilla Esterline’s daughter?
Priscilla Esterline’s daughter’s name is Michelle Mellencamp.
What is Priscilla Esterline famous for?
Priscilla Esterline is famous as the ex-wife of American singer-songwriter John Mellencamp.