What is Prince Andrew Net Worth 2022? Who is his Wife?
Facts of Prince Andrew
|Full Name:||Prince Andrew|
|Birth Date:||February 16, 1960|
|Profession:||Duke of York|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Break Up||Koo Stark|
|Net Worth||$85 million|
|Birth Place||Buckingham Palace, London, England|
|Education||Heatherdown School, the Gordonstoun School, Britannia Royal Naval College, the Lakefield College School|
|Mother||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Siblings||Charle, Prince Edward, and Anne|
|Kids||Princess Beatrice of York and Princess Eugenie of York|
|Prince Andrew Facebook|
|Prince Andrew Twitter|
|Prince Andrew Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Prince Andrew|
Prince Andrew is a member of the British royal family who is widely famous as Duke of York.
When was Prince Andrew birthed?
Prince Andrew opened his eyes as Andrew Albert Christian Edward on 19th February 1960 in Buckingham Palace, London, England, the United Kingdom. As of 2022, his age is 59 years old while his horoscope is Pisces. He is the son of Prince Philip (father) and Queen Elizabeth II (mother). Andrew is the namesake of his paternal grandfather, Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark.
He grew up with his three siblings, two brothers, and a sister, Charle, Prince Edward, and Anne respectively. Prince holds a British nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
His education began at the palace, where he was taught by a governess. Later, he attended Heatherdown School in Berkshire and moved to the Gordonstoun School in Scotland. After spending two years at Gordonstoun School, he joined the Britannia Royal Naval College in Dartmouth. Further, he enrolled at the Lakefield College School in Canada.
Who is Prince Andrew’s Ex-Wife?
Prince Andrew is possibly single at the moment. Previously, he tied the wedding knot to the Duchess of York, Sarah on 23rd July 1986. His ex-wife is a British writer, charity patron, film producer, and television personality. They gave birth to two daughters, Princess Beatrice of York and Princess Eugenie of York. Later, they could not handle their relationship and separated ways through a divorce on 30th May 1996.
Further, he was in a relationship with American photographer and actress Koo Stark. In the year 1982, they separated ways due to some mysterious reasons. In year 1997, Andrew was made the godfather of Koo’s daughter.
What is Prince Andrew’s Net Worth?
Prince Andrew has an estimated net worth of around $82 million as of 2022.
A woman named Virginia Roberts claimed that Prince had a sexual affair with her when she was a teenager in January 2015. She claimed that she had met the prince in the year 2001. Virginia even said that Prince was forced to have an affair with him. However, the allegations have not been proven to date.
Height & Weight
Prince Andrew stands at a tall height of 6 feet and his body weight is around 82 kg. Andrew’s hair and eyes are grey in color.
- The Falkland Islands, situated in the South Atlantic Ocean, were invaded by Argentina which led to the Falklands War on 2nd April 1982.
- Though Prince Andrew was initially deployed for a desk job, later, he was allowed to remain in one of the operational aircraft carriers as per the Queen’s insistence.
- During the war, he remained on board an aircraft carrier, Invincible in order to serve as a co-pilot on one of the helicopters.
- At the end of the war, his aircraft carrier returned to Portsmouth, where the vessel was welcomed by Prince Philip and the Queen, along with other family members of the crew.
- He was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, post which he served as a flight pilot from one of the warships of the Royal Navy on 1st February 1984.
- In the year 1986, he becomes the Duke of York and did not hesitate to take on different roles while serving the Royal Navy.
- In the year 1989, Andrew served as the pilot and as a flight commander on a warship called on HMS Campbeltown.
- He became the Lieutenant-Commander of the Royal Navy on 1st February 1991.
- After that, he served as the Senior Pilot of the then-largest flying unit, 815 Naval Air Squadron from 1995 to 1996.
- Andrew was made the Commander on 27th April 1999 and in year 2001, he was relieved from services, marking the end of his active naval career.
- He made Honorary Rear-Admiral on 19th February 2010.
- In the year 2015, he was made the Honorary Vice-Admiral of the British Royal Navy.
- During his illustrious career, he also served as the Queen’s personal assistant, which is a prestigious post known as aide-de-Camp.
- He became the chairman of Outward Bound Trust in 1999 and has since been working towards the betterment of the organization. From 2001 to 2011, Andrew worked closely with UK Trade & Investment.
- Further, he is a patron of one of the UK’s premier organizations, the Middle East Association, a charity organization, Fight for Sight, TeenTech, and Catalyst Inc.
- In the year 2012, he initiated a project, Key to Freedom.
- He became one of the 40 members to abseil Europe’s tallest building, The Shard on 3rd September 2012.
- In the year 2013, he became the patron of a couple of universities, namely the University of Huddersfield and London Metropolitan University.
- Further, he founded many awards to recognize young talents in the field of entrepreneurship and other areas such as the Award for Technical Education, Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award, Young Entrepreneur Award, and so on.
- In 2014, Andrew promoted British science while attending the 60th-anniversary celebrations of the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
FAQs of Prince Andrew
Who is Prince Andrew?
Prince is a member of the British royal family who is widely famous as Duke of York.
Where was Prince Andrew born?
Prince opened his eyes on 19th February 1960 in Buckingham Palace, London, England, the United Kingdom.