Preetha Jobrani is an American lawyer who is in media attention as the wife of actor and comedian, Maz Jobrani. Maz became popular after becoming part of the comedy group, Axis of Evil. His comedy group’s appearance on Comedy Central made him grab fame worldwide as well. He has also appeared in shows like Better Off Ted, on radio, and in comedy clubs.
Early Life of Preetha Jobrani
Preetha was born in 1972 in India. As of now, she is 51 years old. She has American-Indian nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnicity. She follows the Hindu religion.
In 1990, she joined Cornell University and graduated holding a first degree in economics and communications from the institution in 1994. She attended New York University School of Law in 1995. There she got the practicing license of an attorney and graduated in 1998.
Preetha Jobrani’s Married Life with Maz
Preetha tied the knot with her husband, Maz Jobrani in a private wedding ceremony in 2006. Maz Jobrani is an American comedian. Maz announced his marriage on 26th September 2017 in one of his stand-up comedy performances.
Preetha Jobrani, Mother of Two
Preetha is the mother of 2 kids daughters, Mila Jobrani and son Dhara Jobrani. The name of their son Dhara is a Persian name, and people are often confused it with the name spelling Dara who was born in 2008.
Net Worth of Preetha Jobrani
Preetha has a net worth of around $200k as of 2023. As a lawyer, she earned this money. Her husband, Maz has a whopping net worth of $13 million. This is the outcome of his Comedian career and earns a salary of $73k.
Preetha Jobrani’s Career
- Preetha is an American lawyer.
- She also worked at the Hilton Group Worldwide as a legal adviser.
- Preetha earned the position of distribution channels counsel and brand ambassador in 2004.
- From 2006 to 2009, she worked as the senior director of brand growth.
- In Azadeh Shladovsky Studio, she became appointed as the Brand Development and Counsel in 2019.
- She is working as a global engagement Counsel with Oppenheim Architecture.
- In September 2011, she established her Business Strategist consultancy.
- She worked as a business strategist and an Independent Consultant.
- Her husband Maz is an Iranian-American comedian and actor who is part of the Axis of Evil comedy group.
- Maz has appeared in numerous movies and television series including Better Off Ted, The Interpreter, Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero, Malcolm in the Middle, and many others.
- Maz became a household name when he played the role of Fawz Hamadani Farooq Al-Shahrani in a CBS sitcom SUPERIOR DONUTS.
- He is currently a board member of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC).
FAQs of Preetha Jobrani
What is the nationality of Preetha Jobrani?
Preetha holds American-Indian citizenship as a nationality.
How much is Preetha Jobrani’s net worth?
Preetha Jobrani’s net worth is estimated to be $200 thousand.
What is Preetha Jobrani famous for?
Preetha is a lawyer and is also famous as the wife of American-Iranian actor and comedian Maz Jobrani.