Precious Cooper Bio, Age, Sister, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Height,
Facts of Precious Cooper
|Full Name:||Precious Cooper|
|Net Worth||$600 thousand|
|Birth Place||Osceola, Florida|
|Education||Rivercrest High School|
|View more / View less Facts of Precious Cooper|
Precious Cooper is an American Professional street racer and a reality TV star. The show Street outlaws extract the house quarrel and the high voltage drama, unlike other reality show. Cooper is also popular as “the Queen of the Streets”.
Similarly, she also defeated crushed the rookie Chuck Seitsinger in the splash of acceleration. Moreover, she is also best known to the world for her significant presence on the TV screen as herself in the reality TV series “Street Outlaws: Memphis”.
Early Life of Precious Cooper
Precious Cooper was born on 1st January 1989 in Osceola, Florida to father Ricky Cooper and mother Sara Cooper. Similarly, she grew up with her sibling sister named Chelsea Cooper. Cooper holds an American nationality and belongs to White Ethnical Background. Precious Cooper grew up in a poor family background where she experienced her parent’s struggle to raise their two kids.
Talking about her educational background, she attended the Rivercrest High School, Wilson, Arkansas, and graduated from the same school.
Precious Cooper’s Dating, and Boyfriend,
Precious is an unmarried woman who is living a single life. She is popular for her career. But whenever it comes to her personal life, Precious often keeps it under shade. Many people guessed that she was dating JJ Da Boss who is also a prominent celebrity of “Street Outlaws”.
But in fact, he is only a mentor to Precious and is leading a blissful married life with his wife, Tricia Day.
Net Worth and Salary of Precious Cooper
Precious Cooper earns a great amount of salary as being part of a reality series and earns an equally good amount of money as a street racer. Currently, she has an estimated net worth of $600 thousand. Precious Cooper has competed in a number of championships and has won several of them. The actual salary by Discovery Channel provides her for her role in the reality series is still not revealed.
Being a racer, Precious Cooper is more interested in race cars rather than luxury cars. She owns two cars which have a pretty good market value at present.
Precious Cooper’s Professional Career
- Precious Cooper advanced a passion for car racing since her childhood and loved cars from the very first.
- She used to watch the racing videos of JJ Da Boss and was inspired by him.
- Later, she took training with JJ. She began her street racing career with an old car called “Puddle Jumper“ which she bought at the age of 19.
- Precious loved cars from the very first. Precious went along with JJ Da Boss and watched his race at the age of 19.
- Since then, she asked him to train her to become a racer and learned the basics from him.
- After learning the basics, she tried bracket race.
- Precious Cooper debuted as a reality star with the 9th season of the series “Street Outlaws: Memphis”. During the show, she defeated many popular racers like Chuck Seitsinger, Big Chief, and Doc, which earned her the title of the “Queen of the Streets”. Similarly, she has seen in the 9thn season of the show.