Phinnaeus Moder Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Parents, Siblings
Facts of Phinnaeus Moder
|Full Name:||Phinnaeus Moder|
|Birth Date:||November 28, 2004|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|Siblings||Hazel Patricia, Henry Daniel|
|View more / View less Facts of Phinnaeus Moder|
Phinnaeus Moder is one of the three children of famous actress Julia Roberts and cinematographer Daniel Moder.
Early Life of Phinnaeus Moder
Phinnaeus Moder was born on November 28, 2004, in Los Angeles, the United States. As of 2019, he reached 15 years old. Moder holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Talking about his education, the young boy is just 15 years old, so he must be at his school level. However, the name and address of his school are still not available.
Personal Life of Phinnaeus Moder’s Parents
Talking about his parents, they tied their wedding knots on the year on 4th of July 2002. Before this, his mother Julia was married to Lyle Lovett on 25th June 1993. But unfortunately, the marriage couldn’t last long and the couple divorced after around two years of their marriage. Likewise, his father Daniel was also married to Vera Steimberg from 1997 to 2002.
As for now, his parents are blessed with three kids including him. Their children are Phinnaeus’s twin sister named Hazel and a son named Henry. The couple is living a blessed married life without the rumors of their separation.
Net Worth and Salary of Phinnaeus Moder’s Parents
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his mother Julia is around $200 million. She made this whopping net worth from many movies. Initially, her movie Pretty Woman made $178.61 million and her movie Runway made $152.26 million.
Likewise, My Best Friend’s Wedding made $127.12 million, Erin Brockovich made $125.60 million and Notting Hill made $116.09 million. Similarly, her other movie The Pelican Brief made $100.77 million and Steel Magnolias made $87.76 million.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his father Daniel is around $10 million. He made this net worth as a cinematographer.
The career of Phinnaeus Moder’s Parents
- Well as we mentioned that Phinnaeus is a celebrity kid, talking about his mother, she is one of the greatest and most influential actresses of all time.
- His mother Julia has won one Academy Award for Best Actress (2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’), one BAFTA (2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’), and three Golden Globe Awards (1989), ‘Steel Magnolias’; 1990, ‘Pretty Woman; and 2000, ‘Erin Brockovich’).
- Her other movies are Hook’, ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’, ‘Stepmom’, Notting Hill’, ‘Erin Brockovich’, ‘The Mexican’, ‘Ocean’s Eleven, and so on.
- Likewise, his father Daniel is a Primetime Emmy-nominated cinematographer.
- Further, he made his debut in the film industry as a production assistant on the 1995 submarine film ‘Crimson Tide’.
- Some of his projects are ‘Full Frontal’, ‘Mona Lisa Smile’, ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’, ‘Spider-Man 3’, ‘Point Break’, and ‘Ibiza’ and so on.